Ederson?!!

Me too, but not a patch on Eddie, and we would be mad to let him leave. Ortega sticks to his goal line and hardly ever comes for a cross. Eddie controls his box. It was panic stations at the back without Eddie. Furious, if we we let him leave!
Should have stuck to his goal line on Saturday, not criticising Ortega, he'll be gutted at that cock up but the main blame was with Gvardiol who had been superb, just one of those incidents but made worse by the importance of the game and the opposition.

I don't see why we would sell in any situation. Ederson is unique and critical to our game, there's no replacing him regardless of how much money we could get, we would have to drastically change our game without him to our detriment.

It wouldn't be worth £100 million to sell him unless he was kicking up a fuss and wanting to leave, nevermind the reported £25 million. Best keeper on the planet, half a decade minimum left at the top, on what planet is he worth less than Raya?

The figure increases my believe this is total horseshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.