Ederson

We're going to weaken the 1st choice regardless, if he goes, there is literally no one on his level. The only way we don't weaken the 2nd choice as well, is if we then sign someone better than Ortega, and that is no easy task as no one who is even as good as Ortega is coming as 2nd choice. We really lucked out with Ortega.

It wasn't me who suggested Trafford by the way but just a rebuttal to people who keep repeating that we would replace Ederson with Trafford.
if we are going with the risky option of Ortega as 1st choice we surely cant find someone with at least one full season (preferably more) of top flight football willing to join the perhaps best club in the world. Especially when the 1st choice could be up for grabs if Ortega doesnt work out.

Whilst I don’t disagree with your sentiment, it is worth noting that we signed Ortega on the back of him being relegated.
But at least he was considered as one of the better GKs in Bundesliga, not 2nd choice in one of the worst teams. Also, when Ortega joined we already had a secure world class first choice option in Ederson. I think Trafford would be a risky move as Ortegas replacement if he was the one leaving and not Eddie. If we are going with Ortega we need a high quality backup. Just my opinion of course :)

Every player from Yaya to Aguero has been replaced with someone equally good. We’ll have a number of keepers in mind.

I personally think Ederson will go now the Saudi club (don’t have the name to hand) are bidding.

Sam Lee reckons Ederson would prefer to move somewhere is Europe but no one will pay the fee?? It seems he has fallen out with us then and its not just about the money?

Every player from Yaya to Aguero has been replaced with someone equally good. We’ll have a number of keepers in mind.

I personally think Ederson will go now the Saudi club (don’t have the name to hand) are bidding.
Two Saudi clubs with one having made a (rejected) bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.