Ederson

Retiring at 30, what a fucking waste
2 years on life changing money for his family, friend's and most of his favella and then after it he returns to a major club.

It's a job to him and I totally understand why he is going for the cash.

2 years on life changing money for his family, friend's and most of his favella and then after it he returns to a major club.

the thing of it is, i dont think any of those who went out there have come back to a major club, im astonished that nobody has taken a punt on laporte

It's a job to him and I totally understand why he is going for the cashI'd

I'd imagine he's already got life changing money

the thing of it is, i dont think any of those who went out there have come back to a major club, im astonished that nobody has taken a punt on laporte
I think Laporte said he'd never fully recovered from his injury and feels he can't fully commit to the highest level. Looked great for Spain though didn't he.

They need to match our valuation or go elsewhere.
If the reports about him seeing his arse because of ortega signing a deal then he can go for nowt for me. Fantastic signing that has more than earned a golden handshake. Good luck to him if he goes. Stefan is his equal.

Do we even know what he's been offered ?
Can't imagine it'll be as much as the attacking players are on, keepers generally don't get paid anything like as much.

I think Laporte said he'd never fully recovered from his injury and feels he can't fully commit to the highest level. Looked great for Spain though didn't he.
he looked fantastic, i know the money is great and its understandable it just seems a bit of a graveyard/retirement home for players rather than a stopgap to get some cash and come back.

I'm sceptical about the story that Ederson has thrown his toys out of the pram because of the reaction to Ortega's save against Spurs, that just sounds like bollocks to me. I honestly doubt he'd be that petty. He clearly does want out, which is fair enough after everything he's achieved here and the money on offer from Saudi Arabia, but I don't like the attempts to sully his character and reputation.

If the reports about him seeing his arse because of ortega signing a deal then he can go for nowt for me. Fantastic signing that has more than earned a golden handshake. Good luck to him if he goes. Stefan is his equal.
I honestly think that Ederson will only really be appreciated once he's gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.