Ederson

He is already a legend for us but he wants to take Trautman's mantle by playing through the pain barrier.
There is no way he will leave, he is universally loved at City!!!
Plenty of weirdos on here think he's crap, they should be careful what they wish as we witnessed on Saturday the grass is not always greener.

He’s going nowhere. Just give him his pay rise which he deserves

The fact Phillips gets more I’m not surprised he’s pissed off lol

If the rumours are true, I think it's caused by his reaction when he was subbed against Spurs... it was totally out of context having a face fracture... and Pep don't like such egotism and poor profesionalism...

I think he just had a concussion. You get really emotional sometimes after a heavy whack on the head. I got knocked out sparring once couple years ago and I was blubbering like a baby all evening afterwards for no reason at all.

Pep quickly realised he was seeing stars and canaries when he tried his 'animated conversation' routine and just left him to his own devices.

Pep asks the question, Ederson you want to stay, That is all that is needed.

Nobody can question Ederson's choice, whether he stays or leaves he has given everything for the club

I agree with all your comments. For me Ederson is a LEGEND. That's why I can't understand selling our best GK at 30 years old to Arabia. No sense. So I think it has to be because of his reaction against Spurs. Pep always had difficulties with certain type of personalities like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Touré Yaya, João Cancelo... but I wish I'm wrong and Ederson stays with us.

I agree with all your comments. For me Ederson is a LEGEND. That's why I can't understand selling our best GK at 30 years old to Arabia. No sense. So I think it has to be because of his reaction against Spurs. Pep always had difficulties with certain type of personalities like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Touré Yaya, João Cancelo... but I wish I'm wrong and Ederson stays with us.
Stop being ridiculous about his attitude and nobody credible has said we are selling him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.