Ederson?!!

100k a week and 750k a week, which would you take, bearing in mind he is a Brazilian National working far from home?

And has already won everything that the game has to offer.
I’d like to think professional pride comes into it and I would prefer to spend my peak years earning millions and competing for the best trophies on offer.

His wage also doesn’t account for the numerous deals he will have with brands which will probably decrease if he leaves the premier league.

I’d like to think professional pride comes into it and I would prefer to spend my peak years earning millions and competing for the best trophies on offer.

His wage also doesn’t account for the numerous deals he will have with brands which will probably decrease if he leaves the premier league.
lol

Maybe he wants to change the lives of all the dudes he used to hang around back home in the favelas.

Could you imagine what that would mean to him, imagine seeing all your family having beautiful homes, cars, clothes and been able to have proper health care?

Makes those medals seem a little shallow.

Don’t forget the 35 million signing on fee if Tolmie is to believed. Ridiculous money
All all for 24 months.

24 months "work" and then he could if he wanted move back to a top club , still young enough.

Or you simply go back home and maybe play for your boyhood club just for the shits and giggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.