Ederson?!!

Lets be honest no top 4 Premier League player who has managed his finances properly will ever have to work again.
10 years at the top on 1 million a month is 120 Million in income and thats just wages and doesn't include personal promotional stuff and endorsements where you can double that.
Not to say 2 years in Saudi wouldnt be a nice little earner

Lets be honest no top 4 Premier League player who has managed his finances properly will ever have to work again.
10 years at the top on 1 million a month is 120 Million in income and thats just wages and doesn't include personal promotional stuff and endorsements where you can double that.
Not to say 2 years in Saudi wouldnt be a nice little earner
Does make me laugh when I see the narrative that they can’t possible turn the money down. Yes they can, they are already set for life and going is just pure greed. Let’s call it what it is.

Does make me laugh when I see the narrative that they can’t possible turn the money down. Yes they can, they are already set for life and going is just pure greed. Let’s call it what it is.
I agree about Ederson already being set for life, and you would only move there for the money.

But if you’re not particularly arsed about living in England permanently and spend nearly all of your time at home with your young family, then the change in lifestyle involved in moving to somewhere Saudi might not be that daunting.

It will be easier for some players to move there than others. Two years in Saudi and then you’re done.

Same as coming here, right?

Ederson would have lived a very comfortable life if he stayed at Benfica.

Do you know Emersons financial details?

Do you know Ederson's Families commitments?

His contract "details" were reported and his wage was not that incredible if the details were true, compared to the reported wages of some of his teammates.

If anyone is reported to receive a offer of 750k a week, they in my opinion would be an idiot to say no.

It's a job to him and he is not a city fan in anyway.

Two year in Saudi makes him and his family multi-millionaires, then he can return home not having to worry about money ever again, that is life changing whatever anyone says.

I really hate to downplay Ederson's influence. Hes great at distribution, but its not like you have an assist or key pass every other kick. 95% of passes by GK during the game are more or less basic ones, even by Ederson.

If you have to count how many balls by Ederson has been irreplaceable, You would be a bit surprised is my guess.

Ortega is very good on a ball, definitely above average. The impact of the GK switch could be close to not noticeable. And there is scenario that we would end up better with Ortega thanks to his shot stopping and 1 vs 1 ability.

Thats been said I love Ederson,hes bravery and intreansigence when going to distract an attacker. Sometimes hes been a bit rush, but generally a figure to be feared of.

Im not really into conspiracy theories, but I have my fucking suspicions. Rivalry between Ortega and Ederson was real at the end of the season. Ederson maybe felt it a bit when coming off during Spurs game. Hard to believe Pep and staff liked it. Saudi Arabia and UAE are rivals but they cooperate upon many areas, including football projects. Word is UAE advisors helped Saudi Arabia to get into the club football in Premier League during the first steps. These same people are more or less in touch. My feeling is that maybe this Saudi interest on Ederson is not really against City plans and wishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.