Ederson

Lets be honest no top 4 Premier League player who has managed his finances properly will ever have to work again.
10 years at the top on 1 million a month is 120 Million in income and thats just wages and doesn't include personal promotional stuff and endorsements where you can double that.
Not to say 2 years in Saudi wouldnt be a nice little earner
Ederson hasn’t, and isn’t, on near a million a month though in Premier League wage terms.

Same as coming here, right?

Ederson would have lived a very comfortable life if he stayed at Benfica.
Well not exactly no. Whilst he would have lived a nice life at bentica he wouldn’t have won the champions league or had the exposure playing in the most watched league in the world gives them. That obviously leads to higher deals away from the pitch.

No one watches the Saudi league and the trophies on offer are pretty pointless. It’s pure greed.

Do you know Emersons financial details?

Do you know Ederson's Families commitments?

His contract "details" were reported and his wage was not that incredible if the details were true, compared to the reported wages of some of his teammates.

If anyone is reported to receive a offer of 750k a week, they in my opinion would be an idiot to say no.

It's a job to him and he is not a city fan in anyway.

Two year in Saudi makes him and his family multi-millionaires, then he can return home not having to worry about money ever again, that is life changing whatever anyone says.
Looking at his car collection I think it’s safe to assume he is doing alright for himself financially.

While I'm sure the increased wages were a factor the prospect of winning major trophies at one of the top clubs in Europe's best league would also have been a big attraction.
He seems a mostly chilled out guy who may think he’s achieved what he’s going to achieve, so why not relax in the sun and rake in the money to guarantee security for his friends and family for life.

Good luck to the guy, coming from a Brazilian shit hole and winning and earning what he has, he has my utter most respect.

But anyone questioning him for considering 750k a week is an idiot.
Not when you are already earning millions. I don’t resent him for earning money I resent the narrative that these people can’t possibly turn it down as if they are everyday folk. They are already multi millionaires.

Guess I’m an idiot

Not when you are already earning millions. I don’t resent him for earning money I resent the narrative that these people can’t possibly turn it down as if they are everyday folk. They are already multi millionaires.

Guess I’m an idiot
100k a week and 750k a week, which would you take, bearing in mind he is a Brazilian National working far from home?

And has already won everything that the game has to offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.