Ederson?!!

how? he's done more than enough to warrant the opportunity.

Brilliant shot stopper, but if the Fa cup final is anything to go by we don’t look as comfortable playing out from the back as we do with Ederson in net. We looked very shaky

A keeper with decent distribution and good shot stopping would be better. You can’t replace Ederson he’s the best in the world at distribution.

Not sure why they are ruining the game?
Just throwing money at everything. Was China before but that wasn't sustainable in the slightest.

Did you ever think years ago that one of the best GK in the world playing for one of the best clubs in the world would leave to go to a non competitive league that hasn't really got much going for it. MLS is a retirement home Saudi are taking prime players away from the highest level for a payday.

Just throwing money at everything. Was China before but that wasn't sustainable in the slightest.

Did you ever think years ago that one of the best GK in the world playing for one of the best clubs in the world would leave to go to a non competitive league that hasn't really got much going for it. MLS is a retirement home Saudi are taking prime players away from the highest level for a payday.
It's not ruining the game though is it?

THe very best players want to play for the best clubs in the best leagues.

The Saudi's have only taken veteran stars, mercenaries or players like Ederson who have already won the lot and are looking for a huge pension.

Saudi is not and never will be a threat to the major leagues.

Really not flapping tbh. What we lose with Edders we will gain with someone else in other ways. Brazilians aren't going to stay that long in the UK let alone pissing it down Manchester! He will never top that save last minute v Inter. Has won it all. His tantrums last season is a sign he should leave at the top not fuked of this new season if something doesn't go his way as let's face it it pretty much has since we have had him! Would love to see a young mid 20s keeper emerge or even a 20year old Donnarmama (what ever the Italian psg kid is called)

It's not ruining the game though is it?

THe very best players want to play for the best clubs in the best leagues.

The Saudi's have only taken veteran stars, mercenaries or players like Ederson who have already won the lot and are looking for a huge pension.

Saudi is not and never will be a threat to the major leagues.
I hope not.

But the money they are offering is different to any other project in world football. I'd worry after a couple more years they will be able to convince players that wouldn't look at it currently.

For Eddie though personally if he goes ill respect that decision. I don't have an issue with players wanting to take that generational wealth but have a issue with the Saudi approach as a whole. Its almost like what's next as they are proving they can just buy their way into the football big leagues/fifa.

I hope not.

But the money they are offering is different to any other project in world football. I'd worry after a couple more years they will be able to convince players that wouldn't look at it currently.

For Eddie though personally if he goes ill respect that decision. I don't have an issue with players wanting to take that generational wealth but have a issue with the Saudi approach as a whole. Its almost like what's next as they are proving they can just buy their way into the football big leagues/fifa.
Khaldoon Al Mubarak ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.