Ederson?!!

Embarrassed, really. In the end the club will do what they do. We’ll be fine. Being embarrassed or overly worried about it it is daft. We’re in good hands
I would be embarrassed if we won’t do what others teams do to us. These people have unlimited funds. Paying us should be no problem

I would be embarrassed if we won’t do what others teams do to us. These people have unlimited funds. Paying us should be no problem
Not your problem. The only thing you should be concerned about is what we do on the pitch. We have the best in the world to worry about the rest. If they aren't embarrassed then everything is good.

30m fee maybe a little low but I don't think its far off the mark. I'd be happier seeing 40-45m come in but some of the people thinking Eddy is worth 70m+ are out to lunch. Far off the mark in evaluating the goalie market.

And Ortega is fully capable of performing at the level Ederson has provided over the last season. Maybe even higher when given the reigns to the number 1 role. Don't be so pessimistic lads.
They aren't out to lunch, City in theory don't want to sell a component that makes their team a success, you want that component for your league open up your wallet and pay through the nose for him.

It has nothing to do with what he is worth on paper, if they can give him 60m over two years they can give us 60m in transfer fees.

We aren't a charity and FFP or whatever they call it now is to be considered.

I'll bet you we will pay more than 30m for whoever we deem his replacement.

When you consider what Allison went for then on that basis he's worth £80m as he is far better than him. Would also be a massive risk to start the season with Ortega as number 1.

Would be an absolute emabarassment if we let him leave for £30m given his age and ability.
You think Ederson is better than Alisson?

I love Ederson but this is false but every measurable metric (bar distribution), and the sample size is quite large. Even when you factor in Edersons positive influence in distribution Allisons goal prevention largely outweighs in in overall impact in aiding his team to win.

I know Alisson has had a couple stinkers against us so our fans' perception is tampered, but going off data (multiple sources), this is the reality.
They aren't out to lunch, City in theory don't want to sell a component that makes their team a success, you want that component for your league open up your wallet and pay through the nose for him.

It has nothing to do with what he is worth on paper, if they can give him 60m over two years they can give us 60m in transfer fees.

We aren't a charity and FFP or whatever they call it now is to be considered.

I'll bet you we will pay more than 30m for whoever we deem his replacement.
I agree mate. Saudis should pay more than they are. But they won't. And we won't keep Ederson captive when his heads not in it. He's won everything he possibly could for City. His contract is running down, he's again. We can move on. We've moved on from more important players many times before.

And yeah I hope we pay more than 30m for a replacement. Tough to find quality for less these days innit.

You think Ederson is better than Alisson?

I love Ederson but this is false but every measurable metric (bar distribution), and the sample size is quite large. Even when you factor in Edersons positive influence in distribution Allisons goal prevention largely outweighs in in overall impact in aiding his team to win.

I know Alisson has had a couple stinkers against us so our fans' perception is tampered, but going off data (multiple sources), this is the reality.

I agree mate. Saudis should pay more than they are. But they won't. And we won't keep Ederson captive when his heads not in it. He's won everything he possibly could for City. His contract is running down, he's again. We can move on. We've moved on from more important players many times before.

And yeah I hope we pay more than 30m for a replacement. Tough to find quality for less these days innit.
Data is bollocks , eddie is miles better than allison maybe not as good a shot stopper but a much better sweeper keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.