Ederson?!!

We don't have to sell Ederson though. And if we do it should be on our terms that we command an acceptable fee. The reputed 30M fee offered is nowhere near enough for a world class keeper under contract. It's time we got tough on clubs trying to low ball us.
it is we've never not set the price for a player going, the club always tells player who want to go what the value is

We don't have to sell Ederson though. And if we do it should be on our terms that we command an acceptable fee. The reputed 30M fee offered is nowhere near enough for a world class keeper under contract. It's time we got tough on clubs trying to low ball us.
30m fee maybe a little low but I don't think its far off the mark. I'd be happier seeing 40-45m come in but some of the people thinking Eddy is worth 70m+ are out to lunch. Far off the mark in evaluating the goalie market.

And Ortega is fully capable of performing at the level Ederson has provided over the last season. Maybe even higher when given the reigns to the number 1 role. Don't be so pessimistic lads.

Ederson still has over 2 years left on his contract. Anyone wanting to buy him should be told to put up or shut up. The reported 30M offer is taking the piss.
They are putting up exactly what we ask for, that's the deal. We are selling, we are setting the price
Zack Steffen was not good enough

He means Stefan (Ortega)

30m fee maybe a little low but I don't think its far off the mark. I'd be happier seeing 40-45m come in but some of the people thinking Eddy is worth 70m+ are out to lunch. Far off the mark in evaluating the goalie market.

And Ortega is fully capable of performing at the level Ederson has provided over the last season. Maybe even higher when given the reigns to the number 1 role. Don't be so pessimistic lads.
Ortega's overall keeping is probably better than Eddie's but he, or no other keeper, will never be anywhere near Ederson with their feet.

no ones know, probably about what we paid looking at how we operate 35-40m at a guess
Selling Ederson will leave us in a predicament, a predicament that we're losing a (unique) world class keeper that cannot be replaced, especially for 35-40M.

Al Nassr have turned his head which is tantamount to tapping him up by offering him silly money that's hard to refuse, IMO. They need yo offer us silly money because we have no obligation to selling him whilst under contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.