Ederson

Runour about Lunin at Real Madrid what do you think ?
Good keeper, but I prefer Costa. He is much better, IMO. Besides, I can only imagine how much money we would need to pay for him.

You think Ederson is better than Alisson?

I love Ederson but this is false but every measurable metric (bar distribution), and the sample size is quite large. Even when you factor in Edersons positive influence in distribution Allisons goal prevention largely outweighs in in overall impact in aiding his team to win.

I know Alisson has had a couple stinkers against us so our fans' perception is tampered, but going off data (multiple sources), this is the reality.

I agree mate. Saudis should pay more than they are. But they won't. And we won't keep Ederson captive when his heads not in it. He's won everything he possibly could for City. His contract is running down, he's again. We can move on. We've moved on from more important players many times before.

And yeah I hope we pay more than 30m for a replacement. Tough to find quality for less these days innit.

Whenever I see modern goalkeeper data analysis, Alison comes out way on top ahead of every other keeper. But I don't think the analysts quite know how to measure what Ederson does and how it helps the team. Kind of think Liverpool had the best keeper for they played under Klopp but we had the best keeper for how we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.