Ederson?!!

You said Lunin is a disaster. In fact, you'd rather go with Ortega, as if even Ortega would be better than a disaster. Maybe I've mistaken your intent, but I'd think Ortega is a better option than 95+% of the goalkeepers out there, not just someone you deem to be a disaster...just sayin'...
Yeah, I think you are the only one that can read that and assume he is slagging off Ortega

You've clearly never gone out with a wife who wants a photo. She definitely made them all dress in those colours.
Women love that shit
a4c55d330488796fa6fa88720137a252.jpg
fd0ccb4263da736af719d6ff161d4b84.jpg
503c58ad24e3b47470e8c7c6dbfba956.jpg

Runour about Lunin at Real Madrid what do you think ?
Nah. Good run of form in the UCL for Madrid, form went out the window in the semi's, thus they returned to Courtois in the finals.

Did not look good at all for Ukraine this Euros. IIRC he was promptly dropped after the 1st game.

Sorry if it sounded a bit personal, 2nd language. The point is that it was pretty obvious what he meant, and that he was in no way slagging off Ortega
No worries. I did say maybe I was mistaken. To me it was like telling someone who is as pretty as say Margot Robbie that you would fancy her over say Kathy Bates. I was saying Ortega says gee, thanks. I was just bantering with him a bit. But hey, not a big deal...all good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.