Ederson

Same journo that’s reported a lot about the move with some saying good links to Saudi transfers. 50m (What Tolm said we’d be looking to get) too high for them. I hope this is our stance, pay or go elsewhere.

Exactly!! F them if they think Eddie can leave for less. They have more money than god. We should never do business with them on their terms. Always on ours and if they can’t pay, bye

Remember this feeling the next time you think some small Portuguese, orItalian club or perhaps even Brighton is trying to dick us over and ask for too much for their player. :)
They have dicking us over for the last 15 years. We always pay what teams want for their player if we want them bad enough. We should apply that to the saudis who are literally richer than 99.9% of the world. We can’t allow us to get guzzumped

Saudi teams will apparently know their budget today. So we should see movement after today on if Ederson leaves or stays.

so let's say ortega gets injured/suspended, u telling me we relying on an unexperienced u20 GK from brazil? i'm assuming we throwing the domestic cups as well then. i'm praying that eddie stays man, this can't be serious WTF

Mahrez did go for £30m and the €50m is a reasonable price. If they want to lowball us then they should go elsewhere. Regardless of what they are going to offer Ederson.

so let's say ortega gets injured/suspended, u telling me we relying on an unexperienced u20 GK from brazil? i'm assuming we throwing the domestic cups as well then. i'm praying that eddie stays man, this can't be serious WTF
Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but I'd imagine Fernandinho has probably filled in City on the kid if we truly are interested.

Looking at their fixtures, he just had his first start a few days ago after their keeper (23) got a red card. Their main keeper (Bento, 25) has been away with Brazil for the Copa. Seems like Mycael probably won't get a lot of time on the pitch since all of these guys are young -- probably worth a punt either way! If he can play our style, bring him in.

Personally will be devastated if/when Ederson goes though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.