Ederson

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but I'd imagine Fernandinho has probably filled in City on the kid if we truly are interested.

Looking at their fixtures, he just had his first start a few days ago after their keeper (23) got a red card. Their main keeper (Bento, 25) has been away with Brazil for the Copa. Seems like Mycael probably won't get a lot of time on the pitch since all of these guys are young -- probably worth a punt either way! If he can play our style, bring him in.

Personally will be devastated if/when Ederson goes though.
Watch Bahia or Troyes to sign him and give him play time

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but I'd imagine Fernandinho has probably filled in City on the kid if we truly are interested.

Looking at their fixtures, he just had his first start a few days ago after their keeper (23) got a red card. Their main keeper (Bento, 25) has been away with Brazil for the Copa. Seems like Mycael probably won't get a lot of time on the pitch since all of these guys are young -- probably worth a punt either way! If he can play our style, bring him in.

Personally will be devastated if/when Ederson goes though.
might as well just promote an academy lad, why bother spending anything then, hopefully this is complete bollocks from the bottom

might as well just promote an academy lad, why bother spending anything then, hopefully this is complete bollocks from the bottom
Maybe something to be said about that, but I imagine if we go for this player he wouldn't cost a fortune but who knows. I'm always inclined to sign a young Brazilian when given the chance!

We've just loaned out one of the two EDS keepers (True Grant) so there's just one at that age group (George Murray-Jones).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.