Ederson

Clubs need to demand what they want and not let them get the players cheaper just because they want to go and get a huge pay day.
Remember this feeling the next time you think some small Portuguese, orItalian club or perhaps even Brighton is trying to dick us over and ask for too much for their player. :)

Remember this feeling the next time you think some small Portuguese, orItalian club or perhaps even Brighton is trying to dick us over and ask for too much for their player. :)
The big difference between Ederson and say Cucurella is that Ederson is arguably in the top three keepers in the world especially if you are a team that wants to play football from the back. Cucurella wasn't in the top three left backs in the PL never mind the world.

The big difference between Ederson and say Cucurella is that Ederson is arguably in the top three keepers in the world especially if you are a team that wants to play football from the back. Cucurella wasn't in the top three left backs in the PL never mind the world.
Yes, but he was very valuable for Brighton

Ederson at the time also was not top 3 - Courtois, Neuer Oblak were big 3

Hope he stays, i know it's a lot of money but throwing his career away at such a young age for a keeper is criminal.

Why do we seem to be settling for second best if Eddie leaves, I just don’t get it. Pep believed Eddie was rightly number one. If Eddie goes, no one on this forum in all honesty believes Ortega is the next best. Sorry just don’t believe it, just sentiment!
"no one on this forum in all honesty believes Ortega is the next best. Sorry just don’t believe it, just sentiment!"
Maybe you should read earlier discussions because plenty like me think Ortega edges it in terms of actual goalkeeping and fewer red mists.

City either pay up or move on. Name a player which they bullied the club into offering less for? That’s my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.