Ederson

I would love to see a full commitment from Pep first with a new contract, Then extension contracts for Ederson Rodri Haaland Alavez Grealish for the next 5 years, But most of all a major investment into the first team with new signings, We need some new first team players like at left-back and holding midfield, also would like a new right back

But Ederson is Number 1 and everything is controlled by him in the setup, So lets get it sorted and signed and tied down for another 3 seasons at least

I would love to see a full commitment from Pep first with a new contract, Then extension contracts for Ederson Rodri Haaland Alavez Grealish for the next 5 years, But most of all a major investment into the first team with new signings, We need some new first team players like at left-back and holding midfield, also would like a new right back

But Ederson is Number 1 and everything is controlled by him in the setup, So lets get it sorted and signed and tied down for another 3 seasons at least
We don't need a left back. We have two of the best about.

Right back and midfielder, absolutely, and I'd actually be looking for one more centre half too

Rodri is the big one, need to make him stay for his peak years and hopefully Pep staying would make that a lot easier.

I genuinely can't see Haaland staying more than another couple of seasons.

Rodri is the big one, need to make him stay for his peak years and hopefully Pep staying would make that a lot easier.

I genuinely can't see Haaland staying more than another couple of seasons.
With all this transfer talk around some of our big stars I do believe that it all revolves around Pep staying or leaving……..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.