Ederson

I would love to see a full commitment from Pep first with a new contract, Then extension contracts for Ederson Rodri Haaland Alavez Grealish for the next 5 years, But most of all a major investment into the first team with new signings, We need some new first team players like at left-back and holding midfield, also would like a new right back

But Ederson is Number 1 and everything is controlled by him in the setup, So lets get it sorted and signed and tied down for another 3 seasons at least
For the first time in years we don’t need a left back, Ake and Gvardiol are both top class. We still need cover for Rodri and probably a right back. Other than that I think the squad looks great (assuming Eddie, KDB aand Bernie stay)

We don't need a left back. We have two of the best about.

Right back and midfielder, absolutely, and I'd actually be looking for one more centre half too
I don't see the value in signing a centre half over a left back when the two left backs you refer to us having are actually centre halves.
If needed, either of them could move to fill in the middle if needed because the others were injured and leave the left back to play left back.

We don't need a left back. We have two of the best about.

Right back and midfielder, absolutely, and I'd actually be looking for one more centre half too

I don't understand all this we have a left back ? No we have players that cover that role
Pep only signed Mendy as a left-back for the rest of his time at City we have moved players around.

Square pegs in round holes, It's our weakness when facing the top teams like Liverpool and Salah have a field day down the left, Balance the defence and we can go to Anfield and win

I don't understand all this we have a left back ? No we have players that cover that role
Pep only signed Mendy as a left-back for the rest of his time at City we have moved players around.

Square pegs in round holes, It's our weakness when facing the top teams like Liverpool and Salah have a field day down the left, Balance the defence and we can go to Anfield and win
We have players that play left ack the way Pep wants them too . Are they true left backs,no but they are left backs in a Pep team

We have players that play left ack the way Pep wants them too . Are they true left backs,no but they are left backs in a Pep team

But when the better team we face targets our weakness down the left we struggle, This is why I think we struggle at Anfield under Klopp and at Real Madrid and even at United sometimes, Now would we win if we had a left-back maybe not, But we would be in a better shape and balanced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.