Ederson

But when the better team we face targets our weakness down the left we struggle, This is why I think we struggle at Anfield under Klopp and at Real Madrid and even at United sometimes, Now would we win if we had a left-back maybe not, But we would be in a better shape and balanced
We don’t build a squad for one or two teams, we build a team that's best for the whole season.We haven’t had a left back for years that must be through choice not accident, and it’s worked out okay. Not even sure we'll play with a conventional right back next season either.

But when the better team we face targets our weakness down the left we struggle, This is why I think we struggle at Anfield under Klopp and at Real Madrid and even at United sometimes, Now would we win if we had a left-back maybe not, But we would be in a better shape and balanced
Pep, and left back aren't the reason we struggle at Anfield not historically anyway. Since the inception of the Premier League, we've only one there twice and managed seven draws.

I realise you are discussing what you believe the current issue is however, we have had some good teams under Mancini and Pellegrini who have also failed to come away with anything there.

As for what the answer is as to why we can't win there I can, unfortunately only bring the problem and not a solution.

We should get what we paid for Ederson, we are under no illusion that we can not replace what is Ederson`s strengths, but that is what we have Ortega for. Time to buy Bulka as good as any player we have been linked with, but handles the ball better than any of them, and Ederson.

We should get what we paid for Ederson, we are under no illusion that we can not replace what is Ederson`s strengths, but that is what we have Ortega for.
Should be asking for more than the €40.00m we paid for him imo. It won't come cheap to replace Ederson, and almost anybody we bring in will be a downgrade to him (distribution-wise). I doubt City will do it, but the asking price for Ederson should be whatever the cost is to bring in his replacement. If it's €70.00-€80.00m to bring in a world-class #1 keeper, so be it. Al-Ittihad can pay up or fuck off.

It'd be nice for City to put a 'fuck off' price tag on some of our world-class players for once, instead of it being the other way around and other clubs attempting to rinse us with the City tax whenever we try and buy players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.