Ederson

It would seem that way wouldn’t it? We just have to go and get Costa if Eddie goes and the transfer fee should be Costas release clause

I bet we don't. If Eddie goes, I think we'll simply promote Ortega to no 1 (he's earned this) & sign a young developmental GK or perhaps someone under the radar similar to Ortega when he was in Germany.

Maybe if Ortega doesn't work out we'll go all out for an established keeper next summer.

You can't be throwing insane amounts of cash at players left, right and centre, and then try and lowball on the transfer fee. We know you've got money. Pay up or fuck off.
They can and they will, because they know it will unsettle the players and cause the player to force the move. That is a shitty tactic, but they don't care!

We will sell him for what we paid I bet!? Around 40m but Saudis like paying big wages but not big fees! We should be offering him an improved offer and 3 year extension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.