Ederson

Really, ? £25 million for Ederson, Look there is taking the piss and then taking the real piss.

How come we have become this sort of club that is so bad for football that other clubs want a helping hand
Manchester City are the only football club that pays transfer fees upfront, I even think Manchester City have put more money into football that some other clubs have been saved from going under,

It is a shit fee but in one way he has won the lot at City and can't begrudge him for taking the money offered. No-one really predicted the Ortega transfer so by that reasoning the club has already got another keeper lined up.

It is a shit fee but in one way he has won the lot at City and can't begrudge him for taking the money offered. No-one really predicted the Ortega transfer so by that reasoning the club has already got another keeper lined up.
For me he’s nowhere near as good as Ederson

I think Nobody can moan if he leaves for the money, He's earned the right to control his departure But not at £25 Million, The deal has to be right for both City and Ederson and then he leaves with our blessings

I think Nobody can moan if he leaves for the money, He's earned the right to control his departure But not at £25 Million, The deal has to be right for both City and Ederson and then he leaves with our blessings
Came to some agreement with Mahrez who the board still wanted to keep and although still valuable assest I don't think they will price Eddy out of the move either

Came to some agreement with Mahrez who the board still wanted to keep and although still valuable assest I don't think they will price Eddy out of the move either

I don't see £40 million being turned down by City, So they are not that far away from a deal, Maybe a sell-on clause and a buy-back option if things don't work out for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.