Ederson

Ah right, I think City would take €50m unfortunately but if it happens we need another number one imo, Ortega as stated by Txiki himself is the best number two in the world so either Eddie stays and gets a pay rise or we go and sign a new number one
I don't think City could offer him enough money. The alleged figures that the Saudis are prepared to pay, tax free, would mean City would have to pay him double, that obviously not going to happen.

Ortega is a better shot stopper but nowhere near Eddie with his feet, but who is. Ortega would be a very good replacement.
He wouldn't because our whole philosophy is built on the keepers passing and vision, Ortega is good but nowhere near Ederson. We would look for another number 1, closer to Edersons ability

What I didn’t understand yesterday was city official accounts blasting him all over social media
Seemed odd - not something you’d do if he was off

What I didn’t understand yesterday was city official accounts blasting him all over social media
Seemed odd - not something you’d do if he was off
Txiki isn't going to go into the social media office at City and say don't post Ederson. It just fuels even more nonsense. As it stands he is a City player.

i hope if we reject the offer and they walk that he`s happy to stay and turn into Cancelo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.