Ederson

Has anyone said its close, the very last post by Romano on this was that we are miles away?

Quite a few here have, yes. And a fair few tweets make it soundlike it is all done they just have to pay us €50m.

Sadly I think it clear that if the Saudi's pay a decent transfer fee he goes.

One's a players head is turned basically it's over and time to move on, sadly in this case.

I'm not convinced.

Quite a few here have, yes. And a fair few tweets make it soundlike it is all done they just have to pay us €50m.

I'm not convinced.
I hope your right but sadly their interest does not seem to be going away.

No contact? Romano really wants to help Eddie and his agent gets some of that dough $$$$ (via an extension with City)

If Pep’s comments are correct, that Eddy has asked to look at other options, then this is likely to happen if a club comes in anywhere near our valuation.
To be honest, great keeper, won it all with us but if he’s had his head turned by the vast £££ he’d get, then it’s time to go. We’ll move on like we do after every big name departure.

May have crossed the line with Pep now. Interesting to see if he stays after this, whether he’s number one. Will be a huge miss if he goes, just takes a huge part of our game away.

Just popped up as a sky sports news alert about Pep’s comments.

Sounds to me like Ederson is being swayed by the filthy amount of money on offer, and who can blame him? Won the lot here and this amount of money secures generations of financial security for the family.

Question now is who will be our number two? Ortega has more than proved his worth to take over as number one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.