Ederson

If he goes, get Kelleher from the dippers and let the two " best back up keepers in the world" fight it out

Seriously! - pathetic comment to be honest
Trophies are a team game. Ortega played his part as well. Without him Ederson would have one less premier league title for starters and that was just a few months ago.

Discounting his ability because he doesn't play for Germany or has the individual trophies Ederson has is ridiculous.

Trophies are a team game. Ortega played his part as well. Without him Ederson would have one less premier league title for starters and that was just a few months ago.

Discounting his ability because he doesn't play for Germany or has the individual trophies Ederson has is ridiculous.

Comparing a 29 year old Writz to a 37 old Henderson who incidentally plays a different position is ridiculous my friend
Ederson and Ortega are similar age
I know who I would sooner have in goal and which one of the two is world class
So trophies and caps mean nothing .
I wonder why players and fans bother
Let’s leave it there it’s tiresome

Yeah I just don't buy it.

If indeed €50m is all we are asking for, and they could land him for that, they'd be all over it and it would be done now.

Either more to it, or less and it is just making headlines for the sake of it.

Comparing a 29 year old Writz to a 37 old Henderson who incidentally plays a different position is ridiculous my friend
Ederson and Ortega are similar age
I know who I would sooner have in goal and which one of the two is world class
So trophies and caps mean nothing .
I wonder why players and fans bother
Let’s leave it there it’s tiresome
The comparison was tongue in cheek mate, you know that.

I would rather have Ederson as well, there is not a soul on Earth that wouldn't (Aside from a few lunatics) but that isn't the conversation here. We are talking about Ederson leaving and Ortega stepping up to be number one, there is nobody on the market that is any better.

There is no need to belittle Ortega's ability because he hasn't won the trophies or got the caps Ederson has, there is no one in world football who can match Ederson and the accolades he has so what is your point of continuing to bang that drum?

Yeah I just don't buy it.

If indeed €50m is all we are asking for, and they could land him for that, they'd be all over it and it would be done now.

Either more to it, or less and it is just making headlines for the sake of it.
Why would they just fold and give us what we want, they are in no rush to get it done are they.

It is a game of chicken, City seem relaxed to let him go if an offer arrives because we have Ortega and Saudi are relaxed because there is no other competition for the signing and every week that goes by Ederson might be getting itchy feet and could turn on City and go on strike etc which could drive down the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.