Ederson

Was hoping that Guardiola would shoot down these rumours, as he did with De Bruyne, but it sounds like there's every chance he will be leaving. It's a huge blow, as goalkeepers of his calibre are few and far between. Got to respect his decision after the service he's given us, but still hoping that nobody stumps up the cash that we're demanding.

Was hoping that Guardiola would shoot down these rumours, as he did with De Bruyne, but it sounds like there's every chance he will be leaving. It's a huge blow, as goalkeepers of his calibre are few and far between. Got to respect his decision after the service he's given us, but still hoping that nobody stumps up the cash that we're demanding.

Yeah, Pep's comments seemed to suggest there's a high chance he is off when the right offer comes in. That probably indicates Ederson wants to go too.

Said this a couple weeks ago the wages are too good to turn down but he is still under a well paid contract at City. It is all down to how badly Al-Ittihad really want Eddy. If they do come closer or match then he is off going off Pep's comments.

I disagree with you because we haven't seen a big sample of team without Edi playing on longer period of gime.

Consecutive games? Probably not, an entire FA Cup competition beating good teams conceding a single goal (penalty awarded by var) would suggest he isn't bad. Pre Ortega we looked miles away from the City we know, since we have had him I don't see much, if any drop off when Ortega plays, plus the benefit of him being able to save shots at his goal. I don't want Ederson to go at all, I just don't see it as bad as it would have been a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.