Ederson

After peps comments I'm resigned to losing him, will be sorely missed.
If you read the Pep quote closely I think he said a whole bunch of nothing. It was essentially a non answer. Maybe another Saudi team bids maybe they don’t.

If you read the Pep quote closely I think he said a whole bunch of nothing. It was essentially a non answer. Maybe another Saudi team bids maybe they don’t.

Agreed, we know Eddy wants the money if possible but also its a £50m fee for him to go, all things we knew.

I think that was the goodbye

I don't think so, The was under doctors orders that he has to come off.

Ederson head is turned by a massive amount of cash. He will probably earn more in 3/4 years in Saudi than he would in his entire career.

Can't blame the lad if that's what he wants, Money to cover his family, his kids, grandkids ect...

A waiting game now to see if the Saudis put up or shut up.

I don't think so, The was under doctors orders that he has to come off.

Ederson head is turned by a massive amount of cash. He will probably earn more in 3/4 years in Saudi than he would in his entire career.

Can't blame the lad if that's what he wants, Money to cover his family, his kids, grandkids ect...

A waiting game now to see if the Saudis put up or shut up.
yeah I agree with this. It would be hard not to accept an offer of this especially as he's won the lot with us already

He did the exact opposite of what he did with the KDB question - Eddy's gone.
Two distinct and separate situations. I’m not sure why anything that is goIng on with Kevin has anything to do with Ederson. People are extrapolating a lot from Pep saying nothing definitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.