Edin Džeko not travelling to China

matrix0161

Saying on twitter he's not travelled becouse not fit..........could he be sorting out a transfer???

Edin Džeko ‏@EdDzeko
Still not 100% fit, thats why im not travelling to China with the team..

Sounds like we're about to lose about 4 players this next week...and not a single one of them the ones we're trying to get rid of, either.

Falastur said:
Sounds like we're about to lose about 4 players this next week...and not a single one of them the ones we're trying to get rid of, either.

4 players being dzeko, dejong, kolarov and ?????

I was just informed that Dzeko had to get up during the night to take a piss.

How do I start a new thread to inform others?

I liked Edin. Great guy, a bit clumsy.

If he plays every week he'll be a world beater. Unfortunately, we as a club can't guarantee him that. He's twice the player of Gomez at Bayern and would have a field day with Ribery, Robben, Lahm et al firing crosses in.

In reality, his days were numbered before the end of last season. The crazy chase, then the champers on the head of the boss proved that. If we were 2-0 up against QPR, Edin wouldn't have got on.

I love the guy and I know he loves City. However we have to move on.

ok its a real pity i know he really loves city, i met and lived with bosians hes told them how good we are and how manchester is a top place to be away from london.Hes done his job they follow players but teams and expiernce stick to them like gel.... apart from the serbs I met whom wildly starting supporting us during the Balklands war when they had to sit in underground Bars during bombing raids, they all starting signing bluemoon and watching city games..

soz this post is bad

bartinbarca2 said:
ok its a real pity i know he really loves city, i met and lived with bosians hes told them how good we are and how manchester is a top place to be away from london.Hes done his job they follow players but teams and expiernce stick to them like gel.... apart from the serbs I met whom wildly starting supporting us during the Balklands war when they had to sit in underground Bars during bombing raids, they all starting signing bluemoon and watching city games..

soz this post is bad

I think Edin & Aleks formed a friendship, so that offers hope?

The Bluemoon footy lads play every week with a Željezničar fan. He doesn't post on here much, but he's a good guy and a very enthusiastic footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.