Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

MSP said:
Seosa said:
MSP said:
No, I wouldn't knew lot of him, says a volume though in his comparison with Dzeko. You're certainly giving all yourself to look a twat and you're doing well.

I'm just looking forward to you leaving with the others when Edin goes back to Germany in the summer.

I've said it already once - I'll leave only if you are in danger of getting complete organism failure and that would be only for your family's sake.

Until then, I hope you'll feel slight physical pain seeing me here every day.

Lol, I just take comfort in the fact that if the unimaginable were to happen & the Premier League were to demote City for whatever reason, I'd still be there with my season ticket while you'd be away supporting some other big club in your precious armchair.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
No, I wouldn't knew lot of him, says a volume though in his comparison with Dzeko. You're certainly giving all yourself to look a twat and you're doing well.

I'm just looking forward to you leaving with the others when Edin goes back to Germany in the summer.

I have a feeling that he will do really well for Bayern next year. And he could come back to haunt us.

if Van Persie had started and finished the goal as Dzeko did on Saturday it would have been hailed as world class - his finish off balance to direct the ball in the net was magnificnet - I was there with the home support and whenever he had the ball they were nervous.

He's getting better with every game and so clearly needs to keep being picked to play.

I know this thread is comparing...BUT, RVP didn't want to come here - Dzeko did, so for me talk of RVP is academic. he's a typical arrogant tosser that (albeit highly talented) seem to be a magnet for utd.

johnmc said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
johnmc said:
No it doesn't.

99 minutes is a shorter time span than 111 minutes. Dzeko scores more often. Smh.

How about this. RVP 19 league goals. Edin 12 league goals. RVP scores more often.

You're banging your head against the wall with this one, John.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
Seosa said:

I've said it already once - I'll leave only if you are in danger of getting complete organism failure and that would be only for your family's sake.

Lol, I just take comfort in the fact that if the unimaginable were to happen & the Premier League were to demote City for whatever reason, I'd still be there with my season ticket while you'd be away supporting some other big club in your precious armchair.

One thing is also certain - wherever I'm going to be it's not your fucking business nor it will ever be. Couldn't give a single shit about you and your thoughts of me. Now get off my dick.

johnmc said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
johnmc said:
No it doesn't.

99 minutes is a shorter time span than 111 minutes. Dzeko scores more often. Smh.

How about this. RVP 19 league goals. Edin 12 league goals. RVP scores more often.

For fucks sake both of you are tossers
You're talking about 2 completely different things.
One of you is talking about minutes on the pitch to scoring goals ratio.
One is talking about overall goals this season.

MSP said:
Seosa said:
MSP said:

One thing is also certain - wherever I'm going to be it's not your fucking business nor it will ever be. Couldn't give a single shit about you and your thoughts of me. Now get off my dick.

Thankfully I'm nowhere near your shaft. However, as I've said many times, I love how my club has grown and the global attraction that has come with it. Some global fans are superb; avoidconfusion, Ragnorak & bapi for example are good posters. You on the other hand, are a repulsive human being and I wish you the very worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.