Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

robbieh said:
Next year without Mancini we could line up like this with limited outlay.

Aguero Dzeko Sanchez

---------Silva

-------Song Yaya

Clichy Nastacic Kompany Zabaleta

----------Hart

So 2 new players from Barca, who don't get a game.

The two players we offload to make space are Tevez and Nasri.

For me that team looks much more dynamic. And yes Dzeko would score a hatful.

How would Dzeko score more in that set up? STILL NO WIDTH!

ANY1aBLUE said:
robbieh said:

Aguero Dzeko Sanchez

---------Silva

-------Song Yaya

----------Hart

XD

Re: Striker stats

those stats tel me Tevez really dipped in form at one point he must of been playing shit that can be the only reason as thats what the stats say, its like he didn't play for 6 months, no no the stats say he was shit so he was shit,

robbieh said:

Aguero Dzeko Sanchez

---------Silva

-------Song Yaya

----------Hart

That's awful.
Aguero on the wing is a waste.

AntiUnited said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
robbieh said:

Aguero Dzeko Sanchez

---------Silva

-------Song Yaya

----------Hart

XD

cos song could "lob" balls into the box

Don't see the point of comparing the two, RVP is clearly better and can win games on his own.

Dzeko is younger and may improve, he is a bit lazy but compared to some of the players from the dark days he's a more than useful player. He gives us another dimension, if only we had a manager who could use this to better effect.

Seosa said:
Kevin Phillips' goal per minutes record in his last season at Birmingham probably made Dzeko's look shit tbh, does that mean anything?

The fact is, with Kun & Carlos underperforming, Dzeko should have taken his chances efficiently and a truly quality striker would have double his goals so far this season.

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm --

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
I'm glad someone else is mature enough to admit that shit players can actually be fantastic.
Everyone seems so convinced by their love for City than Goater was one of the best strikers we've had, he wasn't he was basically Dzeko. Barely even a footballer, but knew where the net was and found it regularly.
And don't think I'm just talking shit about Goater, because he's one of my favourite City players ever.

The only difference is that Dzeko is considered one of best strikers and there's probably a handful number of teams that would not like to have him while I don't think that was the case with Goater.

It's pathetic how some City fans are degrading Dzeko "he was basically Dzeko, barely even footballer"... what a load of shite.

You wouldn't know shit about Shaun Goater! He gave his all for this club and didn't look a complete **** while he played. Dzeko's in this for himself like a good chunk of our squad right now, and quite frankly should be doing more than he is.

I'm sick of people bracketing the Goat with Dzeko.

No, I wouldn't knew lot of him, says a volume though in his comparison with Dzeko. You're certainly giving all yourself to look a twat and you're doing well.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
Kevin Phillips' goal per minutes record in his last season at Birmingham probably made Dzeko's look shit tbh, does that mean anything?

The fact is, with Kun & Carlos underperforming, Dzeko should have taken his chances efficiently and a truly quality striker would have double his goals so far this season.

Double his goals how he hardly gets the ball... he gets like 1-3 shots per game on goal.

Probably because he bottles a lot of a his chances. He wastes far more chances than he takes.

Like I've said, I'm not sticking up for Kun & Carlos because both have underperformed but at least they have excuses. Dzeko has consistently played like a moose, and while he's done a job on occasion he should've done far better than he has.

Dzeko has better chance to goal conversion than van persie you clueless balloon

MSP said:
No, I wouldn't knew lot of him, says a volume though in his comparison with Dzeko. You're certainly giving all yourself to look a twat and you're doing well.

I'm just looking forward to you leaving with the others when Edin goes back to Germany in the summer.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
No, I wouldn't knew lot of him, says a volume though in his comparison with Dzeko. You're certainly giving all yourself to look a twat and you're doing well.

I'm just looking forward to you leaving with the others when Edin goes back to Germany in the summer.

I've said it already once - I'll leave only if you are in danger of getting complete organism failure and that would be only for your family's sake.

Until then, I hope you'll feel slight physical pain seeing me here every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.