Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

pominoz said:
The cookie monster said:
pominoz said:
You are wasting your time, mate.

The fanboys blind devotion borders on the religious, they really believe that Dzeko (who we have seen strike at goal, only for it to end up as a throw in for the opposition on more than occasion) is a world class player.

Let them go, as we will be shut of them as soon as their hero moves.

Yes but you and seosa have shown nothing but hatred for dzeko right through this thread
You do know he's our top scorer right?

There is no hatred on my part, he seems like a really nice guy and plays for City, but he is not as good a footballer as his devotees think.
Also this is my first post in this thread.

No hatred on my part towards him either. My hatred is reserved for the Bosnian & Yankees fan-boys who will thankfully fuck off when Edin leaves. I wish him no malice, he's just immensely frustrating.

Yes Dzeko can Score goals- IF it is put on a plate & No more than 10 Yards out!
He is is a "Goal Poacher".
Comparing him to RVP is unfair as they are different types of players & RVP is World Class- Dzeko is not.
Rvp is a clinical finisher who can score a goal from nothing, his crossing & free kicks are also top class & his passing/hold up play is Superior.
It would be fairer to compare him with Hernandez as they are both tap-in merchants. I cannot beleive we paid more money for him than the rags paid for RVP.
To be fair we do not play with wingers so do not play to his strengths, But he is useless with his back to goal & holding the ball up so is not really suited to our team.
I have never seen a player so tall who is so bad at flick ons, nearly every time the ball is played up to him he loses it, either in the air or on the deck. This is one of the reasons he is 3rd Choice- because he does not do enough for the team.
There are loads of players like Dzeko that will score from inside the box regulary & alot cheaper too- Ba, Hernandez, Cisse, Huntelaar & Benteke to name a couple of them. If Dzeko cost 10M he would be a good buy.
To be fair it is not his fault that we overpaid for him, but i do not understand why Mancini bought him when we play without wingers.
For me i would sell him & Tevez & have our strike force as- Aguero, Cavani, Higuain & Guidetti.

BosnianDiamond said:
Seosa, why would you hate anyone? What a sad, pathetic life you must have.

On the contrary, I live a vibrant life.

However, I'm not fond of plastics or hangers-on treating the club I love like a toy. I find you all quite hideous, which is a shame really.

Seosa said:
pominoz said:
The cookie monster said:
Yes but you and seosa have shown nothing but hatred for dzeko right through this thread
You do know he's our top scorer right?

There is no hatred on my part, he seems like a really nice guy and plays for City, but he is not as good a footballer as his devotees think.

No hatred on my part towards him either. My hatred is reserved for the Bosnian & Yankees fan-boys who will thankfully fuck off when Edin leaves. I wish him no malice, he's just immensely frustrating.

SO SO SO bitter. What happened kun didnt send u flowers ?

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
pominoz said:

You've clearly missed my comments in this thread where I've acknowledge Kun's average form this season, same applies to Tevez. However, they have excuses.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

You've clearly missed my comments in this thread where I've acknowledge Kun's average form this season, same applies to Tevez. However, they have excuses.

No i chose to ignore them like how u ignore why i defend Dzeko. And im curious what excuses rofl ?

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

No i chose to ignore them like how u ignore why i defend Dzeko. And im curious what excuses rofl ?

I don't see Dzeko suffering with injuries and serious personal issues, do you?

Has the service been up to scratch? Not fully, but a truly top striker would still score double the goals Dzeko has with our service.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
pominoz said:

[bigimg]http://komping.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/colinfarrell3p6ca.gif[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.