Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

[u:3h14cij6]Jasmin[/u]Bosnia said:
Please enlighten us, explain "breaks our tempo". Our build up play is very very slow and boring most of the time with a lot back-passes. I would understand that if we are two up and its fergie time, but don't do it when we are chasing the goal or two.

6O5

Simple way to sum this thread up?

Dzeko will never reach his full potential under Mancini, and by the time he goes, we will all be left somewhat frustrated by his time at the club. I feel the same way about Balo.

:(

dzeko is our top goal scorer with 12 goals in the league, hes done well but it just shows how poor aguero, tevez have been! they need to step up soon, they're supposed to be our main strikers!

Based on statistics over 100 games at all levels, Charles Hughes made an important discovering that most goals were scored from less than 3 passes. So it is obviously important to get the ball quickly forward to ASAP. So what kind of football you get? Kick and rush. So Stoke must be the best team in the world instead of Barcelona who pass and dribble patiently!

By the way, Charles Hughes was the director of FA coaching for the Football Association and he authored the FA's official coaching manual in the 80s.

Statistics is not a good form of research for human system, e.g. football.

The part that makes me sad--and this has nothing to do with who is good or bad or whatever--is that our leading scorer only has 12 goals. That's not really acceptable as a club.

pominoz said:
The cookie monster said:
pominoz said:
It's all about opinions, he just does not do it for me. Then again i think Yaya is a waste of space most games.
Dzeko can be very good, but not often enough for the price we paid and the wages he is on.
To be honest, it is the Balkan fanboys that shit me more than Dzeko. Any criticism of him (no matter how slight) is met with abuse and "you know fuck all about football" insults.
Every single player has been criticised on here, but say one bad thing about him and all hell breaks loose. Does my head in.
Fair enough mate,i take back the hatred comment
We will disagree on edin i guess,if he keeps bagging i'm more than happy with him.

No probs, i would love it if he became a City legend, just cannot see it happening.

He already is and I couldn't even find Bosnia on a map.

taconinja said:
The part that makes me sad--and this has nothing to do with who is good or bad or whatever--is that our leading scorer only has 12 goals. That's not really acceptable as a club.
Like I said earlier, that's why we are 12 points behind.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
Like I said earlier, that's why we are 12 points behind.
You mean for every goal Dzeko scores, we fall a point behind United?

Get him out

Great in the air, can finish comfortably with both feet. Not without his faults (like pretty much every forward), however he sticks the ball in the back of the net on a regular basis for us, so can't really grumble. Seems like a genuinely nice guy too.

With his peak years right about now, would be unwise to move him on. Wouldn't begrudge him a summer transfer though if he felt he was better served elsewhere or felt his chances were too limited should we sign Cavani.

I really like him, and hope we have him for years to come. And I'm not from Bosnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.