Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
You've clearly missed my comments in this thread where I've acknowledge Kun's average form this season, same applies to Tevez. However, they have excuses.

No i chose to ignore them like how u ignore why i defend Dzeko. And im curious what excuses rofl ?

I don't see Dzeko suffering with injuries and serious personal issues, do you?

Has the service been up to scratch? Not fully, but a truly top striker would still score double the goals Dzeko has with our service.

sorry what service are u talking about both kun and dzeko are feeding off scraps. u must be watching another city game.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
No i chose to ignore them like how u ignore why i defend Dzeko. And im curious what excuses rofl ?

Has the service been up to scratch? Not fully, but a truly top striker would still score double the goals Dzeko has with our service.

sorry what service are u talking about both kun and dzeko are feeding off scraps. u must be watching another city game.

They're both as wasteful as each other this season.

And for the record, I'm actually there, as opposed to you with your Coors Light & ESPN America service.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

And for the record, I'm actually there, as opposed to you with your Coors Light & ESPN America service.

na i live in Dubai now its Abu Dhabi sports 5 just saying..

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

C'mon, some of us in the States aren't just fans of one player. ;)

taconinja said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

Haha, of course pal, :P

Admittedly, I was quite harsh with the stereotyping, there's a lot of superb American posters on here.

Seosa said:
taconinja said:
Seosa said:

Admittedly, I was quite harsh with the stereotyping, there's a lot of superb American posters on here.
I didn't take it personally to be honest. :)

taconinja said:
Seosa said:
taconinja said:

I didn't take it personally to be honest. :)

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
You've clearly missed my comments in this thread where I've acknowledge Kun's average form this season, same applies to Tevez. However, they have excuses.

Who in Premiership scored 24 until February, who gave him a service lol and what season? I would like to know who is truly top striker, you kid.

Our service? Who? Barry, Yaya, Nasri, Rodwell? Silva or Clichy? Kolarov or Maicon? They all have miserable season so far and thanks to Nasty, Kompany, Zaba, Kun and Edin currently we are holding second place.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

Double ? Goal every 45-50 mins ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.