Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

robi99 said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
No i chose to ignore them like how u ignore why i defend Dzeko. And im curious what excuses rofl ?

I don't see Dzeko suffering with injuries and serious personal issues, do you?

Has the service been up to scratch? Not fully, but a truly top striker would still score double the goals Dzeko has with our service.

Double ? Goal every 45-50 mins ?

that's not even messi territory :S

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_y_qOgPaT8[/youtube]
With the right service Edin would be unstoppable.

I don't think anyone on here genuinely believes that Dzeko is a better player than RVP. This thread is about who is the better goal scorer. There's a difference.

It's like comparing Ricky Lambert to Aguero. Aguero is clearly the much better player, but Lamber has, this season, been the better goal scorer.

I think that with the right service Dzeko will become the best goal scorer in the league. What he needs is a fast winger who can cross well. Did someone say Bale?

mgreenz97 said:
I don't think anyone on here genuinely believes that Dzeko is a better player than RVP. This thread is about who is the better goal scorer. There's a difference.

It's like comparing Ricky Lambert to Aguero. Aguero is clearly the much better player, but Lamber has, this season, been the better goal scorer.

I think that with the right service Dzeko will become the best goal scorer in the league. What he needs is a fast winger who can cross well. Did someone say Bale?

Tbh bale would boost any ones attack just by the shear stupidity of his pace. But yes if bale played on the left and supplied corsses dzeko could easily have 25 + goals per season no question about it. and it would also help kun score.

Jonny Boy said:
if Van Persie had started and finished the goal as Dzeko did on Saturday it would have been hailed as world class - his finish off balance to direct the ball in the net was magnificnet - I was there with the home support and whenever he had the ball they were nervous.

He's getting better with every game and so clearly needs to keep being picked to play.

I know this thread is comparing...BUT, RVP didn't want to come here - Dzeko did, so for me talk of RVP is academic. he's a typical arrogant tosser that (albeit highly talented) seem to be a magnet for utd.

Good post.

WimbledonRd said:
johnmc said:
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

Anything that is true.
Oh,charlie adams has been a better player than iniesta for past three seasons statistically,more goals,more assists. Certainly barcelona material isnt he?
Dzeko will never start ahead of tevez and aguero ones they find little form you know thats what is going to happen to him,it would be ideal for both us and him if we can cash in on him, he is a nautral goal scorer but he is poor when it comes to link up play and breaks the tempo of our play that is why a lot of us are furstated with him, he has achieved more than his potential i think, much like mario gomez.

Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
WimbledonRd said:
johnmc said:
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

Anything that is true.
Oh,charlie adams has been a better player than iniesta for past three seasons statistically,more goals,more assists. Certainly barcelona material isnt he?
Dzeko will never start ahead of tevez and aguero ones they find little form you know thats what is going to happen to him,it would be ideal for both us and him if we can cash in on him, he is a nautral goal scorer but he is poor when it comes to link up play and breaks the tempo of our play that is why a lot of us are furstated with him, he has achieved more than his potential i think, much like mario gomez.
I like both of them but I'm afraid that their little form is gone now and don't think they will find it for rest of the season.
Tevez lost his confidence in front of the goal and Aguero is straggling this season. Dzeko is trying but his goals are not enough. Midfield is shambles.
That's the main reason why we are 12 points behind United. Lack of scoring goals and therefor winning games.

I'm just sick and tired of everybody here slacking OUR players.

juanhunglo said:
There is NO comparison.
Dzeko = Carthorse
RVP = Goals

And I AM a City supporter
Bit harsh that. Dzeko = Goals. RvP = Goals, link-up play, skill. RvP is quite clearly the better footballer but to call Dzeko a carthorse is ludicrous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.