Edin Dzeko announcement.

Ragnarok said:
Shaelumstash said:
bosniacity said:
Maybe you want to say that he didn't deserved this award?
If you hate him so much organize as many votes as you want against him, it is you're right to do that....
We don't need to explain to anyone our support for Edin, he gave us many amazing moments in our national team and we will be there for him forever.....
He was by far the best player of the last month, and he played how much?
Be ashamed of yourself....

I don't hate him, and I certainly don't care enough to 'organize as many votes against him' as I can.

I'm not asking you to explain your support of him for what he has done for the national team, you are entitled to support him all you want.

To say someone who started 2 games last month was 'by far the best player' is stretching it a bit. I'm not sure if you know this, but initially the fans vote for player of the month was open to every player. However, after Dzeko won it twice on the bounce while being inan apalling run of form, they had to introduce a short list to make it more realistic.

He has got 10 times the votes of his nearest rival this month despite being mainly a sub. If Justin Beiber was one of the options to vote for our player of the month I've got no doubt he'd win it (or come second to Dzeko) and Beiber doesn't even play for us!

So... are all bluemooners Bosnians? Take a look at the top of the page if you dont get it, sunshine.

ha ha

lol

MCRJON said:
ITK on announcement!!

Dzeko better than Balotelli

Manchester City hava today announced on their official site that Edin Dzeko is definatly better than Mario Balotelli. We have been monitering debate on fans sites for months and have come to the conclusion that the majority of fans feel that Edin is third choice and not Mario.

Chief Communications Officer Vicky kloss says "Our sports science team have been monitering performances for a while and taking into account goals, assist, passes, sending offs and a host of other key stats, coupling that with the fans opinions, we are now sure Edin is better"

It is likely that this announcement will cause concern amongst some City fans as they believe that Mario is a troubled genius and that the club have failed to take into account the buckets of unfulfilled potential, there is growinng anger from diehards that were definatly at York away like Mancio, when asked about this Vicky responded "Well he can just lick my fucking box".

Brilliant.

What is up with this anti-Bosnia nonsense all the time? Why do some people here think that Dzeko has no other fans than those in his home cuontry?

Total nonsense!

Are Bosnians on the stands of Etihad every week singing by thousands "Oooo Oooo Ediin Dzekooo?" Were in Madrid stadium singing the same Dzeko song?

Dzeko might have his faults, but he is respectful and people notice that. He came to Germany - and he was respectful to learn German. He came to England - he learned English (unlike some who refuse to speak it for years).
He is respectful and he deserves respect.

I didn't vote - but if I had - he'd have my vote - tell you that much.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY - last season he had most goals/assists per minute of playtime on our team.

This year he also has most goals/assist per minute of play time. What else can you ask from a striker?

Just been on the Balo thread defending him but not so blind to see that Edin deserves this award.

Well done lad.

Actually, the biggest downside to Edin is that he is too nice and therefore too boring for some of our fans.

He would get a lot more attention (and do a lot better) if he got a 3-4 unnecessary red cards, arrrested a few times, some rape charges, and if he started acting up like some very troubled promising talent who always needs someone's support to do well in life. Maybe he should go screw some Italian prostitutes or take some time off to go golfing in Argentina. I'm sure many would sing him praises then.

This way, Edin is respectful, works hard and helps the team win - which is why he is just too boring to be our 3rd or 2nd striker.

WimbledonRd said:
What is up with this anti-Bosnia nonsense all the time? Why do some people here think that Dzeko has no other fans than those in his home cuontry?

Total nonsense!

Are Bosnians on the stands of Etihad every week singing by thousands "Oooo Oooo Ediin Dzekooo?" Were in Madrid stadium singing the same Dzeko song?

Dzeko might have his faults, but he is respectful and people notice that. He came to Germany - and he was respectful to learn German. He came to England - he learned English (unlike some who refuse to speak it for years).
He is respectful and he deserves respect.

I didn't vote - but if I had - he'd have my vote - tell you that much.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY - last season he had most goals/assists per minute of playtime on our team.

This year he also has most goals/assist per minute of play time. What else can you ask from a striker?

Thank you, for the honest post.
It would be good to stop talk about support for Edin, we just want a respectful amount of time on the pitch, he has earned that, he will give back....that is for sure...

I'd just like to congratulate Edin on winning the player of the month for this month which was richly deserved.

I'd also like to congratulate him for winning the next one in October and November and December, January, February, March, April and May now it is being decided on Facebook.

Ragnarok said:
Shaelumstash said:
bosniacity said:
Maybe you want to say that he didn't deserved this award?
If you hate him so much organize as many votes as you want against him, it is you're right to do that....
We don't need to explain to anyone our support for Edin, he gave us many amazing moments in our national team and we will be there for him forever.....
He was by far the best player of the last month, and he played how much?
Be ashamed of yourself....

I don't hate him, and I certainly don't care enough to 'organize as many votes against him' as I can.

I'm not asking you to explain your support of him for what he has done for the national team, you are entitled to support him all you want.

To say someone who started 2 games last month was 'by far the best player' is stretching it a bit. I'm not sure if you know this, but initially the fans vote for player of the month was open to every player. However, after Dzeko won it twice on the bounce while being inan apalling run of form, they had to introduce a short list to make it more realistic.

He has got 10 times the votes of his nearest rival this month despite being mainly a sub. If Justin Beiber was one of the options to vote for our player of the month I've got no doubt he'd win it (or come second to Dzeko) and Beiber doesn't even play for us!

So... are all bluemooners Bosnians? Take a look at the top of the page if you dont get it, sunshine.

Listen babe, it's not hard to try and patronise someone on the internet. I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve to win it, that's a different debate.

What I'm saying is according to our website 970 votes would be enough in many months to win the player of the month award. This month Dzeko gained 6648 votes. That's around 700% higher than the average winning vote.

In addition to that, the pole was done on Facebook. I personally know of dozens of blues who no longer use the City Facebook page, because it has turned in to a Bosnian Dzeko love-in.

I have got nothing against Bosnians, nothing against Dzeko, and nothing at all against Bosnian's supporting Dzeko. The point I am making is, there is no point in having a player of the month vote if Dzeko is on the short list because he will win it every single time, regardless of how he, or anyone else, has performed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.