Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
HazeM3 said:
AntiUnited said:
He was maybe going to ask you out? LOL
Amercian ''urban'' english is not very well accepted in UK. i guess...

ill just have to use Lad or mate :/

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:22 pm --

karen7 said:
Page 100
Well done on the 100th goal
Some of you on here are pathetic

As you were

[bigimg]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tumblr_lokdgia79w1qafrh6.gif?w=400&h=230[/bigimg]

He plays bad he gets shit
He plays well he gets shit
Going round in circles between the 2 sides on here

Lucky Toma said:
AntiUnited said:
Lucky Toma said:
There are posters on this thread who would be a bit gutted if Negredo scored (without Dzeko being involved in any way). Those posters can fuck right off.

As for Edin, another decent display with plenty of desire and movement. Deserved to get our 100th due to his performances of late. Good on the lad.

Goes both ways bro..

No it doesnt. Granted there are blues who are consistently negative about Dzeko and will slag him no matter what. But not one of them would be dismayed if he scored. Because City have scored.

There are some on here who would feel disappointed if City scored and it was deemed harmful to Dzekos chances of a start for the next game.

These posters are weirdo fuckwits who should be fucked off the forum IMO.

difference is that nobody slags and talk shit on Negredo when he does not perform up to his standard or he doesnt score. We all know how much stick Dzeko gets on the regular. I am Bosnian and I am City fan. To me Negredo is one of the most complete forwards in premier league. He is amazing, his work rate and heart is HUGEEE.
Only problem i have with "real" City fans is for writing Dzeko off to early and he proven many times that he belongs here.

karen7 said:
AntiUnited said:
HazeM3 said:
He was maybe going to ask you out? LOL
Amercian ''urban'' english is not very well accepted in UK. i guess...

ill just have to use Lad or mate :/

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:22 pm --

karen7 said:
Page 100
Well done on the 100th goal
Some of you on here are pathetic

As you were

[bigimg]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tumblr_lokdgia79w1qafrh6.gif?w=400&h=230[/bigimg]

He plays bad he gets shit
He plays well he gets shit
Going round in circles between the 2 sides on here

a ok :)

Lucky Toma said:
AntiUnited said:
Lucky Toma said:
There are posters on this thread who would be a bit gutted if Negredo scored (without Dzeko being involved in any way). Those posters can fuck right off.

As for Edin, another decent display with plenty of desire and movement. Deserved to get our 100th due to his performances of late. Good on the lad.

Goes both ways bro..

No it doesnt. Granted there are blues who are consistently negative about Dzeko and will slag him no matter what. But not one of them would be dismayed if he scored. Because City have scored.

There are some on here who would feel disappointed if City scored and it was deemed harmful to Dzekos chances of a start for the next game.

Toma, I don't think that's even possible and might be even a bit of exaggeration...and even if there are people like that - they cant be older than...10?

Anyway - City WILL BE champions this year. This team is unstoppable.

EaglesFan said:
Lucky Toma said:
AntiUnited said:
Goes both ways bro..

Toma, I don't think that's even possible and might be even a bit of exaggeration...and even if there are people like that - they cant be older than...10?

Anyway - City WILL BE champions this year. This team is unstoppable.

Don't jinx us bro (:P)

Pleased for Dzeko to get his 100th goal. Would be a massive confidence boost for him.

Im sure we are getting more out of Dzeko then ever before due to the system we are playing. Each player has their own weakness but what is important is we maximize the opportunities for them to show their abilities. Yaya, for example, is hopeless at defending, but we use players like Fernandinho and Garcia who can make up for his deficiencies. For Dzeko, a hardworking strike partner as well as quick,direct football certainly helps.

Its about time people get behind him and give him 100% support. He is a City player and he deserves to be one of us.

Desire, effort, application, whtever you wnt to call it, he had it today. Makes the difference between him looking useless and very good. Well done today.

HazeM3 said:
Lucky Toma said:
AntiUnited said:
Goes both ways bro..

difference is that nobody slags and talk shit on Negredo when he does not perform up to his standard or he doesnt score. We all know how much stick Dzeko gets on the regular. I am Bosnian and I am City fan. To me Negredo is one of the most complete forwards in premier league. He is amazing, his work rate and heart is HUGEEE.
Only problem i have with "real" City fans is for writing Dzeko off to early and he proven many times that he belongs here.

It's the workrate that gets him the free pass and now Dzeko's is there he'll get a free pass from the vast majority of posters should he have a poor game.

He was very good again today, it's great to see him pressing and confident on the ball.

noise said:
Credit where its due. Many of the usual doubters have praised him for his recent good form. This place has gotten much nicer.

This is very true, and I like it.

I mean - when he plays shit (and again, there WILL BE inevitably games like that, they are all humans) - fire off about his game...but dont base his overall ability based on few missed shots on a bad day - this is what gets to me personally the most...people just need to relax a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.