Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HazeM3 said:
Lucky Toma said:
AntiUnited said:
Goes both ways bro..

No it doesnt. Granted there are blues who are consistently negative about Dzeko and will slag him no matter what. But not one of them would be dismayed if he scored. Because City have scored.

There are some on here who would feel disappointed if City scored and it was deemed harmful to Dzekos chances of a start for the next game.

These posters are weirdo fuckwits who should be fucked off the forum IMO.

difference is that nobody slags and talk shit on Negredo when he does not perform up to his standard or he doesnt score. We all know how much stick Dzeko gets on the regular. I am Bosnian and I am City fan. To me Negredo is one of the most complete forwards in premier league. He is amazing, his work rate and heart is HUGEEE.
Only problem i have with "real" City fans is for writing Dzeko off to early and he proven many times that he belongs here.

The fact is pal Negredo for a first season has hit the ground running fantastically well and the odd game he has not performed he has still worked incredibly hard for the team.

Dzeko has been here a while now and both Mancini and Pellegrini have dropped him from their first choice striker. There is a reason for that. At the moment he is doing brilliant and deserves the plaudits but historically he has let himself down with his lack of application and sulky persona.

Only Dzeko can change that opinion.

And before you accuse me of any anti Dzeko agenda you will find before he had this run in the team I wanted him to stay..

franksinatra said:
HazeM3 said:
Lucky Toma said:
No it doesnt. Granted there are blues who are consistently negative about Dzeko and will slag him no matter what. But not one of them would be dismayed if he scored. Because City have scored.

There are some on here who would feel disappointed if City scored and it was deemed harmful to Dzekos chances of a start for the next game.

These posters are weirdo fuckwits who should be fucked off the forum IMO.

difference is that nobody slags and talk shit on Negredo when he does not perform up to his standard or he doesnt score. We all know how much stick Dzeko gets on the regular. I am Bosnian and I am City fan. To me Negredo is one of the most complete forwards in premier league. He is amazing, his work rate and heart is HUGEEE.
Only problem i have with "real" City fans is for writing Dzeko off to early and he proven many times that he belongs here.

The fact is pal Negredo for a first season has hit the ground running fantastically well and the odd game he has not performed he has still worked incredibly hard for the team.

Dzeko has been here a while now and both Mancini and Pellegrini have dropped him from their first choice striker. There is a reason for that. At the moment he is doing brilliant and deserves the plaudits but historically he has let himself down with his lack of application and sulky persona.

Not taking anything away from the Beast, he's been simply amazing. But in Dzeko's defense. Pellegrini knew exactly what he was getting with Negredo (due to being in the same league and analyzing him closely), and it's why he purchased a perfect player for the squad. Also Dzeko started mid season, (jan transfer). Those usually take some time due to lack of pre-season.

I don;t think Dzeko had a "great" game but he played better than Negredo .

He deserves to start the next EPL game, IMO.

noise said:
franksinatra said:
HazeM3 said:

Not taking anything away from the Beast, he's been simply amazing. But in Dzeko's defense. Pellegrini knew exactly what he was getting with Negredo (due to being in the same league and analyzing him closely), and it's why he purchased a perfect player for the squad. Also Dzeko started mid season, (jan transfer). Those usually take some time due to lack of pre-season.
You do know that was January 2011?

Edins best game since Spurs away for me today and that's coming from a critic. Really impressed with him recently seem to be working harder which was the main criticism.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2014/January/City-v-Cardiff-City-Dzeko-post-match-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... h-reaction</a>

I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm --

I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm --<br /><br />I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

Gamesh said:
I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.