Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan110_0 said:
MOTM for me today (If I was forced to pick one).

I went for Edin in the stadium text poll.

In recent games, he has been unrecognisable from the player who was widely criticised after the Palace match, even though he scored the winner that day.

He is putting himself about, passing like Merlin - well, almost - and even helping out in defence.

Shaun Goater said on Radio Manchester this evening that he's not had a word with Edin about how he realised he had to work harder to win thape City supporters over, but I should think someone has.

Gamesh said:
I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm --

I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm --

Gamesh: you must have been watching three different games to the rest of us.

Dzeko is a not so very uncommon striker in so much as he lives off of confidence. Right now, the team couldn't be any more confident and, consequently Dzeko is as well. Should the team falter, and Dzeko is unable to rise above, he will also falter and potentially go into a tailspin.

What separates Dzeko from the other, like strikers is that when he is brimming with confidence there are few better.

For me, Dzeko's potential for great displays when confident is enough to keep him around notwithstanding an absurd transfer offer. Dzeko is a luxury City can afford to have.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Good to see him smiling. Well done Edin, you have been immense in recent weeks.

clint-nod.gif

Much improved of late, I am sure I am not the only one, but I actually quite like, sure I find him a very frustrating player at times but he is starting to put a shift in, there are not many strikers in the Prem who have the same goal tally as him

Ducado said:
Much improved of late, I am sure I am not the only one, but I actually quite like, sure I find him a very frustrating player at times but he is starting to put a shift in, there are not many strikers in the Prem who have the same goal tally as him

He would be immediate first choice at our two direct rivals for the title. Not bad for a third choice striker really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.