Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did alright at times but the whole team couldn't keep the ball. Long as he keeps scoring it will do for me

Good performance from Edin today, thought he should have been the one to stay on (although Negredo upped his game in the second half).

ColinLee said:
squirtyflower said:
personally i thought Dzeko played better than Negredo today
I'd agree with that, don't think he'd have got subbed except for the knock.
Yeah I think Dzeko's defensive contributions were fantastic. Pellegrini made a right call though, I think Negredo looked more fresh at the half time. So Pellegrini decided to spare Dzeko, by resting him.

He's started playing great the last couple of games, hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season. Seems to get on well with Negredo too which is good considering they're competing for the starting spot when Aguero is fit

One of his best games this season today I thought

noise said:
ColinLee said:
squirtyflower said:
personally i thought Dzeko played better than Negredo today
Yeah I think Dzeko's defensive contributions were fantastic. Pellegrini made a right call though, I think Negredo looked more fresh at the half time. So Pellegrini decided to spare Dzeko, by resting him.
Actually I thought Negredo was looking a bit leggy, according to the commentators they were putting ice on Dzeko's shin when he went off. Must have picked up a knock.

ColinLee said:
noise said:
ColinLee said:
Actually I thought Negredo was looking a bit leggy, according to the commentators they were putting ice on Dzeko's shin when he went off. Must have picked up a knock.
Ahh, didn't see that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.