Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
No17 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
That said, At least he is more credible than the rag tickets being advertised by Aeroflot on the forum!!

He's a tool.

It is going to be mental on here if Bosnia go a long way in the World Cup.

I hope we pass the group stage. You wouldn't see many of us on here for a while because everyone will go on a drinking holiday :)

Looking at the group we might have a shot at it.

And if Edin keeps this sort of form or even picks it up (as well as the rest of the players) no one knows where the limit is.

Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:
He's gonna score tonight. I'm confident.

P.S I'm not Bosnian.

Fucking called it.
social-media-prediction.jpg

No17 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
No17 said:
He's a tool.

I hope we pass the group stage. You wouldn't see many of us on here for a while because everyone will go on a drinking holiday :)

And if Edin keeps this sort of form or even picks it up (as well as the rest of the players) no one knows where the limit is.

I think I will invest in a Bosnia top for the WC, as long as Edin is still with us. I reckon England have a 50/50 chance of getting out of the group so I might be best spreading my support.

You just need to have the fired up Edin, like he was angry when my brother called him super sub in Manchester last year.

Tim of the Oak said:
No17 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I think I will invest in a Bosnia top for the WC, as long as Edin is still with us. I reckon England have a 50/50 chance of getting out of the group so I might be best spreading my support.

You just need to have the fired up Edin, like he was angry when my brother called him super sub in Manchester last year.
Why didn't you mention that earlier? ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tim of the Oak said:
No17 said:

I know that approach has been mentioned Gordon. Edin was furious and r kid tried to convince him it was a compliment.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tim of the Oak said:
No17 said:

He should get angry more often then...there has o be a way to get him angry in Brasil, or furious, we'd win the cup :)

It's not how he performs in Brasil it's the defense we're all worried about although Begovic is a solid keeper we don't have one proven top 5 league player in the back four...the midfield is the gem of our team, they make the Edin and Vedad goals possible, Pjanic is an amazing talent and the rest of the guys there fill in nicely...

You guys should start getting him furious at Newcastle, get another 3 points safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.