Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burtonblue said:
mackenzie said:
citymad said:
A superb goal and classic City from start to finish. Nice to see Dzeko working hard when he hasn't got the ball.

Was lovely to see his reaction to Negredo's goal too.
This
Looks to me as if he is back to being the happy bunny he was in our championship winning season ie happy with his role in the squad.
At one stage I thought he might be gone in this transfer window but looks as if he will stay the distance with us. Has been brilliant for us since Aguero injury.

Great to see and good news. His all round contribution and work rate has changed beyond all recognition from last season. Well done Edin and well done Pellers.

Balti said:
Burtonblue said:
mackenzie said:
This
Looks to me as if he is back to being the happy bunny he was in our championship winning season ie happy with his role in the squad.
At one stage I thought he might be gone in this transfer window but looks as if he will stay the distance with us. Has been brilliant for us since Aguero injury.

Great to see and good news. His all round contribution and work rate has changed beyond all recognition from last season. Well done Edin and well done Pellers.

totally agree, well done Edin lad

Burtonblue said:
mackenzie said:
citymad said:
A superb goal and classic City from start to finish. Nice to see Dzeko working hard when he hasn't got the ball.

This

Agreed; in fact all our team look like a happy unit these days. Great to see.

cleavers said:
Pezzer2 said:
Fantastic today. His attitude has changed the last couple of weeks.
No, Bayern away, he realised this is a good place to be, been good ever since for me. For any footballer, what is not to like ?
I agree. Bayern away was the turning point it seems.

Big smile at the end of the game said it all to me, a happy chappy at the moment and top quality player. Keep it up Edin!

mackenzie said:
citymad said:

Gif.gif

Looks like he's part of the squad again, a lot of us have been saying he's got all the tools but his attitude has let him down. Look what a run of games and change in attitude can do for you. So much credit has to go to Pelligrini for the way he has handled problematic situations like left back, Hart and Dzeko.

Love it when players celebrate goals with as much passion as the fans.

Feels even better when I see Dzeko doing it because a few weeks ago I thought he would be on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.