Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LJ75 said:
"Puppet master Silva" refers to the fact that our Spanish midfield genius David Silva (You may not know him, he's not from Bosnia) is always pulling the strings for us

Can you pls elaborate this. I sincerely thought you were a little girl past her bedtime, hence the nickname. Well, Puppet, Doll, PMS, whatever works for you, then.
tut tut tut. whatever this may seem to you sometimes, its a forum to discuss Manchester city, not an unsupervised part of the playground where new insults can be tried out.
stick to the topic or Fuck off.

LJ75 said:
"Puppet master Silva" refers to the fact that our Spanish midfield genius David Silva (You may not know him, he's not from Bosnia) is always pulling the strings for us

Can you pls elaborate this. I sincerely thought you were a little girl past her bedtime, hence the nickname. Well, Puppet, Doll, PMS, whatever works for you, then.
Viewing it from the outside, I can see how annoying this is.

LJ75 said:

A Puppet master is someone who expertly pulls strings of puppets, David Silva pulls strings (playmakes) for our midfield, it's not that difficult.

I'm not a particular fan of the way you've gone about your business on this forum, making constant backhanded remarks about myself (a City fan), when you come onto a City forum you should behave yourself and at the moment you're not. You've constantly made little digs such as calling me a guy who plays with dolls, a little girl, moronic and accused me of being mentally unwell. If I were you I'd consider yourself very lucky to still be on this forum.

Puppet Master Silva said:
LJ75 said:

A Puppet master is someone who expertly pulls strings of puppets, David Silva pulls strings (playmakes) for our midfield, it's not that difficult.

I'm not a particular fan of the way you've gone about your business on this forum, making constant backhanded remarks about myself (a City fan), when you come onto a City forum you should behave yourself and at the moment you're not. You've constantly made little digs such as calling me a guy who plays with dolls, a little girl, moronic and accused me of being mentally unwell. If I were you I'd consider yourself very lucky to still be on this forum.

correct.

jimharri said:
There seems to be a notable absentee on here these last few days. Is he taking a holiday?

He has ventured into one or two other threads. Widening his sphere of interest!!

Apologies if I offended you, Puppet Master Silva, but you will have to admit that it's not the happiest choice of a forum name. You called me a moron, unintelligent etc, whereas I may have implied only by writing 'it would be idiotic to assume...'.

Again, I'm sorry. Also, I am not sure I classify as Bosnian, but it does not really matter . What bothers me in general, this thread or not, is negativity, and sometimes there is just too much of it. Some imply 'it's the City way', but from my (you could say outside) perspective, there is just no room for it, not for the past few years, not now, and hopefully not for the foreseeable future.

This outside perspective - As for the oldtimers, well, some have bragged about City's exponentially growing no. of supporters in the last couple of years. I am one of them. Not much of a football fun before, but once I flew in the same plane as, yes, Dzeko. I noticed him because he was walking up and down the aisle barefoot, which I found strange, and that's how I noticed him. He also appeared as a genuinely nice guy. Then looked him up, then City popped up, started following, then 93:20 happened, and I grew fond of your club. And now my club as well.

And this Dzeko, with all his strengths and weaknesses, is your Dzeko, not just 'Bosnians'' Dzeko.

And Baka, well, every forum will have its Baka.

Peace.

Apology accepted, Dzeko's a nice guy and a great player, we can move on.

Don't think Edin's fit for tomorrow but we could see Aguero + Dzeko for the Cardiff game.

Don't think Edin's fit for tomorrow but we could see Aguero + Dzeko for the Cardiff game.
The calf injury? Hope it's not too serious. It would be nice to rotate Negredo at times now that Dzeko's game is picking back up and Aguero is returning.

taconinja said:

The calf injury? Hope it's not too serious. It would be nice to rotate Negredo at times now that Dzeko's game is picking back up and Aguero is returning.

Even if it's not too serious I'd rest him for this one and play him Saturday, give him and Kun a chance to reignite their partnership that's been lacking for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.