Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be the Beast and Dzeko starting vs Cardiff. Aguero will get a good half hour in coming on from the bench.

All I can say is thank god he isn't playing for Chelsea.

If we can keep Kun, Alf and Edin happy long may the triumvirate continue. At the moment there are enough games for all of them. In addition if Silva is out for any reason we might need to play all three in the same game.

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
To be fair, those two shots were atrocious attempts, especially that one from about 30 yards. No need for it, that's what frustrates people.

He's much better acting on instinct in front of goal.

he scored vs rags from 30 yards or so, he is in form and feel comfortable to take a shot though...
And Figueroa has scored from inside his own half, doesn't mean he has to shot from there all the time...

He tries too hard at times to score, that one attempt in particular is a good example because there was no need to shot and he had no technique whatsoever hitting it.

He'll get more than enough chances in this team regardless of who's on the pitch. So long as he takes the good one's when they come along, like in the second half, then that's all that matters.

When he has time it seems he over thinks it, and takes too much time, but look at his goals tonight; 2 first time finishes from tight angles inside the box.

Clinical when he has to react.

While I totally agree on shot selection (I was thinking to myself WHY did you just take that shot?) - he CAN hit it from the outside (rags, tottenham, Wigan (i think?) winner this year, sunderland goal...just to name a few...
He can definitely bomb them...he just needs to be a bit better in selection (shot form, like you said)...he does try too hard sometimes, as if he puts pressure on himself and goes into "must score" mode...doesnt do him good.

1st half BAD along with the rest of the rest of the team INCLUDING Negrado (expect the Beast's very last touch of the half).
2nd half Very Good.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
he scored vs rags from 30 yards or so, he is in form and feel comfortable to take a shot though...
And Figueroa has scored from inside his own half, doesn't mean he has to shot from there all the time...

He tries too hard at times to score, that one attempt in particular is a good example because there was no need to shot and he had no technique whatsoever hitting it.

He'll get more than enough chances in this team regardless of who's on the pitch. So long as he takes the good one's when they come along, like in the second half, then that's all that matters.

When he has time it seems he over thinks it, and takes too much time, but look at his goals tonight; 2 first time finishes from tight angles inside the box.

Clinical when he has to react.

While I totally agree on shot selection (I was thinking to myself WHY did you just take that shot?) - he CAN hit it from the outside (rags, tottenham, Wigan (i think?) winner this year, sunderland goal...just to name a few...
He can definitely bomb them...he just needs to be a bit better in selection (shot form, like you said)...he does try too hard sometimes, as if he puts pressure on himself and goes into "must score" mode...doesnt do him good.
Cardiff I think you mean instead of Wigan, Sunderland and the Spurs one were both first time finishes. Great goals but like I said reaction at the same time because he knows the nets don't move.

Leans back too often when he's got time imo.

The beast was MOTM tonight definitely but Edin had a very good second half following a poor first. Dealt with the interview well and it's good to see him happy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.