Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I think Baka perhaps owes Pelligrini an apology as well if he's still knocking around. Manuel's handled the striking situation fantastically and Negredo, Dzeko and Aguero are having utterly sublime seasons. Dzeko hasn't been this consistant in a City shirt in his whole 3 years here.

Lol. So MP planned that Kun would be injured to give Edin a run in the side.

Jesus Christ, do you think before you type these things. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you've misread what I posted.

You may have been praising him lately, but you could hardly have said different, your dislike still shines through your posts.

I have stayed off this thread lately because of people like you that try and force their opinion on others without letting others fairly express theirs.

There is nothing wrong with what Tim said, so tell us Oh Mighty One, had Aguero not been injured, what do you think would have happened?

In my opinion, you'd have still been coming on here slagging the bloke off.

It's boring. you're as bad as gooner2 was for repeating yourself.

Bilboblue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Lol. So MP planned that Kun would be injured to give Edin a run in the side.

Jesus Christ, do you think before you type these things. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you've misread what I posted.

You may have been praising him lately, but you could hardly have said different, your dislike still shines through your posts.

I have stayed off this thread lately because of people like you that try and force their opinion on others without letting others fairly express theirs.

There is nothing wrong with what Tim said, so tell us Oh Mighty One, had Aguero not been injured, what do you think would have happened?

In my opinion, you'd have still been coming on here slagging the bloke off.

It's boring. you're as bad as gooner2 was for repeating yourself.

I'd imagine Dzeko would of got a lot of game time given our busy Christmas schedule and more than had the chance to prove himself. But what do I know I'm clearly just FORCING my opinion upon you. :)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:04 am --<br /><br />
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
donkey strikes again.........twice. LOL

..........waiting on PMS to bless us with one of his "politically correct" critique :)
Am I not good enough for you anymore?

Haha, sorry bud. Clearly I've taken the role of being bashed for trying to bring a bit of balance to the thread.

I won't stop posting my opinion on Edin (who's been fantastic recently) just because some guys like the fella above have to have their little pop.

Two wonderfully taken goals by edin tonight. Back in form and looks really happy to be part of this fantastic team.

I haven´t been posting at all for a long time, I just have been enjoying the best football I have ever witnessed in recent months from our lads.

Glad to see Dzeko thread is still alive and kicking, much hasn´t changed :) He has his flaws, who doesn´t, but IMO Alvaro is the biggest reason Ed is playing this well. Alway supporting and cheering him on, no matter what he does. Lad is playing with confidence of late and we have such lethal strikers that it is unreal to witness it every single game. Hope they can keep it up!

citymad said:
Two wonderfully taken goals by edin tonight. Back in form and looks really happy to be part of this fantastic team.

Yes, good to see the sulky face routine after scoring against Plzen has gone. He was beaming on the bench when the Beast scored the second at Newcastle as well. Long may the positivity continue, cos a happy Dzeko is a great asset to the club. An unhappy one is not.

Two great second half goals, the players struggled against the park the bus tactics yet again but the late first half goal changed things.

Long may the positivity continue, cos a happy Dzeko is a great asset to the club. An unhappy one is not.

Very true and maybe this is another aspect Pellegrini has brought into the squad.

I just can't work it out with Edin. That's why there's so much debate about him. He did look donkeyish in the first half, there's no two ways about it. He gets a free head at goal — no defender within a mile of him — which he really should have buried. Then a great lay-off from Beast which he balloons over the bar. Two other shots that he didn't just fluff, but fluffed by miles. Then: he scores two much more technically difficult goals in the second half, and does a lovely little lay-off for Kun's piece. Just don't get it… Anyway, he's clearly enjoying his football like never before. With Kun back, the problem comes back. Edin once again becomes a squad player — a fine one, but a squad player nonetheless. Or can we think the unthinkable, and play Edin with Kun from time to time? By my calculations, Beast has played in virtually every match, in every tournament. Surely he's going to get jaded sooner or later (although on last night's form, there's not the slightest sign of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.