Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
The beast was MOTM tonight definitely but Edin had a very good second half following a poor first. Dealt with the interview well and it's good to see him happy again.

Fluffed a few shots but he played the best two passes of the game in the first half bar Kolarov's for Negredo's second. Think Dzeko was definitely MOTM.

gazmedina said:
The beast was MOTM tonight definitely but Edin had a very good second half following a poor first. Dealt with the interview well and it's good to see him happy again.

Fluffed a few shots but he played the best two passes of the game in the first half bar Kolarov's for Negredo's second. Think Dzeko was definitely MOTM.

Pardon? Which passes are these? Negredo cushioned the ball down for Edin but he blazed over. Negredo's two goals were also crucial to winning the game and were fantastically taken.

Dzeko had a great game tonite - he's in a purple patch of form and yes he did blaze a couple over early on but I feel sorry for him he is up against TWO exceptional talents in Ngredo and Aaaagguuueeerrrrooo which I think makes posters on hear think worse of him than is warranted. Anywhere else in Europe he would be a star in his own right - had he gone to the Arse or Chelski in the summer we would be facing a whole different fight right now

I think Baka perhaps owes Pelligrini an apology as well if he's still knocking around. Manuel's handled the striking situation fantastically and Negredo, Dzeko and Aguero are having utterly sublime seasons. Dzeko hasn't been this consistant in a City shirt in his whole 3 years here.

Struggled in front of goal in the 1st half, but it all came good in the 2nd.

All our forwards are on fire at the moment. Kolarov, and Navas's width are helping them a lot, and both Negredo and Dzeko are great at attacking crosses.

I think Baka perhaps owes Pelligrini an apology as well if he's still knocking around. Manuel's handled the striking situation fantastically and Negredo, Dzeko and Aguero are having utterly sublime seasons. Dzeko hasn't been this consistant in a City shirt in his whole 3 years here.

Lol. So MP planned that Kun would be injured to give Edin a run in the side.

Gaylord du Bois said:
JasminBosnia said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Because his first half is irrelevant to you. Do you not think he should find the target at least once?

yeah, he should but he didn't, so what is the issue there?
Hahahahahahahaha you fukin nutjob. Did you actually read that before you submitted it?
And before you start I'm far from being an Edin hater you fuckin stowaway.

Sorry, went through your posts I realized you have been following City for a long long time. I wanted to copy paste some of your previous posts about Edin but I changed my mind, SIR. Good night.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
he scored vs rags from 30 yards or so, he is in form and feel comfortable to take a shot though...
And Figueroa has scored from inside his own half, doesn't mean he has to shot from there all the time...

He tries too hard at times to score, that one attempt in particular is a good example because there was no need to shot and he had no technique whatsoever hitting it.

He'll get more than enough chances in this team regardless of who's on the pitch. So long as he takes the good one's when they come along, like in the second half, then that's all that matters.

When he has time it seems he over thinks it, and takes too much time, but look at his goals tonight; 2 first time finishes from tight angles inside the box.

Clinical when he has to react.

While I totally agree on shot selection (I was thinking to myself WHY did you just take that shot?) - he CAN hit it from the outside (rags, tottenham, Wigan (i think?) winner this year, sunderland goal...just to name a few...
He can definitely bomb them...he just needs to be a bit better in selection (shot form, like you said)...he does try too hard sometimes, as if he puts pressure on himself and goes into "must score" mode...doesnt do him good.

Yeah, just check this video out

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x191cvv_the-best-of-edin-dzeko_sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.