Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
boyce-block-dzeko.gif

My God that is one dreadful miss, he should have buried it.

Leaning back takes his eye of the ball and hoofs it over the bar, the defender got nowhere near the ball.

Gray said:
boyce-block-dzeko.gif

My God that is one dreadful miss, he should have buried it.

Leaning back takes his eye of the ball and hoofs it over the bar, the defender got nowhere near the ball.
Someone must be paying him for missing these types of sitters.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Did the defender even touch that? Doesn't look like it. Poor yet again from the donkey.

Dzeko plays it onto the outside of the right foot of the defender and it deflects over. Clear as day, but he should have had the strength to hold off the defender!

ChicagoBlue said:
Did the defender even touch that? Doesn't look like it. Poor yet again from the donkey.

Dzeko plays it onto the outside of the right foot of the defender and it deflects over. Clear as day, but he should have had the strength to hold off the defender!

It was obviously brilliant defending.

I'm not a huge fan of Dzeko, but he did more in 30 minutes yesterday than Negredo and Aguero did in 60 and 90 respectively. Put himself about, genuine effort, unlucky not to score.

To criticise him on the back of his performance yesterday seems a bit strange, to be honest.

BigSkinnyLaughingthrush.gif

Here is a better gif of it. That's a ridiculous block, for which Emmerson Boyce got MOTM. I thought Edin was great when he came on (he was also involved in the goal we did have). We didn't have any shots on goal in the first half. Pellers subs made a big difference, Dzeko included.

noise said:
BigSkinnyLaughingthrush.gif

Here is a better gif of it. That's a ridiculous block, for which Emmerson Boyce got MOTM. I thought Edin was great when he came on. We didn't have any shots on goal in the first half. Pellers subs made a big difference, Dzeko included.
brilliant block, boyce was outstanding but dzeko should have put his foot through that and put him and the ball in the onion bag. To be fair he did play well when he came on, just wish he did it more consistently

sh249 said:
ChicagoBlue said:

It was obviously brilliant defending.

I'm not a huge fan of Dzeko, but he did more in 30 minutes yesterday than Negredo and Aguero did in 60 and 90 respectively. Put himself about, genuine effort, unlucky not to score.

To criticise him on the back of his performance yesterday seems a bit strange, to be honest.

Well said mate... I think some on here " should have gone to spec savers"... The defender got a fantastic block in ..
Our boys just didn't turn up for the first hour.. Best of luck to wigan.. Move on blues.. !!;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.