Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corky said:
EaglesFan said:
His goal scoring touch is not there (for a few weeks now, honestly), BUT - Edin has done that (score) his entire career....so, he'll shrug it off.

What people should really be worried about is Negredo's form, and Negredo-Aguero partnership...that is now two weeks where they together produced FUCK ALL. Now, Aguero is there - he will get his...but boy, is Negredo is in a slump or what?? Dzeko is at least getting in attacking positions/being a threat to score...Negredo is just invisible lately going forward.

Maybe the Beast has hit the "rookie wall" :-) (in EPL, that is)

Negrdo didn't miss four sitters today, and Dzecko's movement didn't set up Navas last week in the final.

Have you ever been to a City match?

Why is that relevant?? I watched almost every single one of them in last several years...and probably have more football knowledge in my little finger than you do in your entire body...so, that "argument" of yours is dumb, but carry on.

Dzeko didnt "miss four sitters" he was mostly unlucky tonight....but one sees what he wants to see. It's easy to join the crowd though, I get that ;-)

I thought dzecko tried today , was unlucky when that header hit the post<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 pm --<br /><br />I thought dzecko tried today , was unlucky when that header hit the post

EaglesFan said:
Corky said:
EaglesFan said:
His goal scoring touch is not there (for a few weeks now, honestly), BUT - Edin has done that (score) his entire career....so, he'll shrug it off.

What people should really be worried about is Negredo's form, and Negredo-Aguero partnership...that is now two weeks where they together produced FUCK ALL. Now, Aguero is there - he will get his...but boy, is Negredo is in a slump or what?? Dzeko is at least getting in attacking positions/being a threat to score...Negredo is just invisible lately going forward.

Negrdo didn't miss four sitters today, and Dzecko's movement didn't set up Navas last week in the final.

Why is that relevant?? I watched almost every single one of them in last several years...and probably have more football knowledge in my little finger than you do in your entire body...so, that "argument" of yours is dumb, but carry on.

Dzeko didnt "miss four sitters" he was mostly unlucky tonight....but one sees what he wants to see. It's easy to join the crowd though, I get that ;-)
LoveCity's latest tweet shows Dzeko is actually in a worse slump than Alvaro.

@City_Watch 5m @City_Watch It's now 907 minutes (Aguero 148', Negredo 328', Dzeko 431') since any of City's three main strikers scored a goal

At least Dzeko tried. He was really unlucky on 3 occasions.
I wish the same could be said of Negrado. The Beast has been a pussy cat since his injury and was totally fecking useless today.

At least he was a threat when he was introduced. Contributed way more then Negredo. Unlucky with that header, still should of score one.
As usual on this forum he is main suspect and sacrificial goat. Aguero +Negredo (60-70 mill) worth of strike power haven had one shot for 50-60 minutes today.

EaglesFan said:
Corky said:
EaglesFan said:

Still you have never been to a match yet see fit to slag off our players.

Do you think city sign player after watching them on television? No, you need to watch them live. Ever wonder why scouts go to matches when they could watch the game on television? Yep, you know a lot about football I see.

I thought all our subs made a difference to how we looked dangerous after the break, and Dzeko came closest to scoring the second goal for us; Boyce got a vital foot to thwart him & the inside of the post prevented another.

Wouldn't fault Edin at all today.

Best striker today who are you kidding, couldn't' t even score from about 3 yards out(nothing unusual there) complete Muppet.

Light years ahead of what Negredo contributed today but should still have been shipped out last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.