Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old abbey said:
Santiago Street . said:
the old abbey said:
So he has a good 45mins and the dzeko lovers are back.do me a favour and look at the big picture you freaks.been gash all year and will be on his way come summer.

You're a moron old abbey

60 goal flop Edin Dzeko
Your a tit cock no nowt about the game if you rate this loser,on your way.

"tit cock" !!!

Touche sir

How many goals per season, in your learned opinion, would elevate Edin out of "loser" status ?

Davs 19 said:
City1974 said:
Dzeko and a wider point on transfer sales

In the last week there have been suggestions that Inter Milan are interested in buying Dzeko at around £ 15 million in the summer. We paid around £ 27 million for him of course.

Also in the last week or so heard that Chelsea will offload Torres to such as Inter Milan or Monaco for around £ 20 million

Surely Torres with 3 years of such poor form against Dzeko (although with many critics, but a good goalscoring record) is not worth more than Dzeko.

Why do we always seems to get poor deals both when selling and buying players. if Chelsea get £ 20 million or about for Torres we should ask at least £ 25 million for Dzeko.

Even last summer we should have got more than £ 10 million for Tevez (at least £ 15 - 18 million I would have thought) and rather than loan Barry to Everton (who like all Prem. League teams get good TV money and also who got £ 27 million for Fellaini) (and we probably still pay a good part of his wages) , we should have insisted that if Everton want him, they have to buy him (at least £ 5 million). If Everton would not, and Barry wanted first team football, someone else would no doubt have taken him, and he would have gone for playing time.

Are we going also to do the same with Rodwell , loan him out, pay part of his wages and let his contract gradually run down and down (£ 12 million spent on him if i recall)?

What is going to happen with Scott Sinclair (another £ 6 million we spent) ?

We may as well have sold Lescott for a few million in Jan or last summer if the manager does not want him. about £ 22 million we paid for him and another who will go on a free like Barry

Also how do Chelsea get around £ 16 million for De Bruyne, a player only ever on the fringes of their squad? Id they can get this we by logic should then be able to get a similar amount if we wanted to sell Lopes ?

We should insist on sales for our more senior\first team\squad players when they are no longer wanted by the manager, and only loan out such as EDS for experience to see how they go.

We need to get Daniel Levy to negotiate all our Transfer activities from now on ! (This might be a worry if our manager says he want Jan Vertonghen as partner to Vincent Konpany).

If Porto still want £ 38 million for Mangala we should tell them where to go, and similarly £ 12 million for Fernando when he should have been on a free transfer this summer.

When was the last time we got a good deal selling or buying a player - Shaun Wright Phillips maybe or Paul Stewart way back when ?

Hart, Zaba, Vinny, Spanish Dave.........

Fair point about Hart £ 600,000 . Vinny and Zabaleta cost around £ 6.5 million each I think, Silva cost about £ 24 million though.

Hart, Vinny and Zabaleta where pre - Sheikh Mansour, do you think we can\will ever get any gems again for less than £ 20 million though unless we get some players from the EDS\youth academy ? With FFP, even with the wealth of the owners can we go out and spend £ 30 million + again without selling first ? Can even the likes of Utd spend £ 100 million + next summer with FFP, seems impossible even for them with their overprices sponsorship deals.

Bust a gut today , battled everywhere on the pitch and was a great help at defensive corners. Took his goal well.

How many goals has he got now, is it 18 ?

Well done Edin.

Never seen him work harder. Was tracking back. Every clearance had to go trough him, so aerial duels. Great corner clearance as well which was headed straight for Jelavic unmarked. And in the end a well deserved goal.

Great performance today despite Mason blowing for a foul every time he tried to win a tackle or header.

Being saying for weeks that he is better up font on his own (by the same token, been saying he's shit when partnered). Hope the goal is start of many.

There was a moment there in the second half when a move was developing down our right hand side and the analyst on my stream (sounded like Dean Sturridge) said;''....and Dzeko was waiting''
And I thought, that'll be the bloody epitaph on his headstone!

noise said:
Never seen him work harder. Was tracking back. Every clearance had to go trough him, so aerial duels. Great corner clearance as well which was headed straight for Jelavic unmarked. And in the end a well deserved goal.

Well said. He put in a fantastic defensive shift today and topped it off with the killer goal.

Well done Edin lad.

Are people actually praising him was today? I thought he was awful tbh. Did his bit defensively but couldn't have done much worse at holding up the ball or bringing others into the game. At least he kept going for once I suppose, but other than that I was very dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.