Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 17m

Dzeko tells BT that he thinks Kompany was fouled first before he was sent off. "Vinny is our captain, our leader, our heart."

this is the player we keep slagging ( yes i do too but not excessively )

BIg Respect !

razman said:

Dzeko tells BT that he thinks Kompany was fouled first before he was sent off. "Vinny is our captain, our leader, our heart."

BIg Respect !
Will check it out! I think he's misunderstood often. But Edin is a good guy.

razman said:

BIg Respect !

As a bloke I'm of the opinion he's aright. Always comes across well on CityTV, media and when I've met him. As a player in a team with genuine title and champions league aspirations going forward he's not for me.

Gotta agree with BigOscar... didn't think he had a particularly good game today. For a big guy he doesn't win a lot of his duels. Yes he did well in defense but it was only because we had Kompany sent off.

Also.. Zabba puts in a shift, Milner puts in a shift, Fernandinho puts in a shift. Dzeko did more than his bare minimum today but I wouldn't say he ran his socks off.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Gotta agree with BigOscar... didn't think he had a particularly good game today. For a big guy he doesn't win a lot of his duels. Yes he did well in defense but it was only because we had Kompany sent off.

Also.. Zabba puts in a shift, Milner puts in a shift, Fernandinho puts in a shift. Dzeko did more than his bare minimum today but I wouldn't say he ran his socks off.

Totally disagree, apart from that miss, considering he was on his own up front, I thought he gave the centre halves a tough game and covered back for silva on many occasions

To be honest here, Negredo has been much worse than Dzeko ever since Liverpool. Dzeko plays very crappy these days also but he still has some weird natural instinct to score or assist goals. Aguero obviously is not ready to join the squad. So at this moment, Dzeko is the safest bet despite being in poor form himself. I have no idea what happened to the striker department. They just suddenly stopped doing their jobs.

I like Dzeko and too many City fans take for granted the fact that he scores a lot of goals.

However for a bloke his size he should win more headers and hold the play up better.

herrock said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Totally disagree, apart from that miss, considering he was on his own up front, I thought he gave the centre halves a tough game and covered back for silva on many occasions
Agreed. Having him up the pitch too, gave our defense some breathing room. Because pretty much every turn of possession had to go to Dzeko. He didn't win them all, but he did a lot and even got a free kick out of it once. With 10 men, he did well to cover defensively, and I saw him all over the place.

Revolver said:
I like Dzeko and too many City fans take for granted the fact that he scores a lot of goals.

However for a bloke his size he should win more headers and hold the play up better.
Revolver cock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.