Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Negredo should be allowed to play himself into form. Dzeko is a complete shitebag that stifles the way we play and has probably the top 2 misses of the season in the premiership already.
You'd fit right in at OT, fuck off there.

Negredo should be allowed to play himself into form. Dzeko is a complete shitebag that stifles the way we play and has probably the top 2 misses of the season in the premiership already.

the complete shitbag isn't Edin Dzeko<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 pm --<br /><br />

c u next tuesday

karen7 said:
If he does start i have faith he will be up for it,they all will
He will miss a few but get the winner
(don't make me regret saying that ed)
My prediction if we win, is that he will bag a poachers goal around the 80th minute

BlueTG said:
karen7 said:
If he does start i have faith he will be up for it,they all will
He will miss a few but get the winner
(don't make me regret saying that ed)
My prediction if we win, is that he will bag a poachers goal around the 80th minute

I think that too,he usually gets one eventually

Due a cracker of a game, he has one most seasons and I think he will thrive on things tonight, goal against Hull really meant something to him and I think he will be in the right place to knock a few in with us controlling things in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.