Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasminBosnia said:
There will be bunch of Bosnians at Swamp tonight, I hope all of you away fans will take good care of them :D.

I hope to see Edin on the pitch, he is not sick anymore.

The rumour doing the rounds is that Edin will pl;ay tonight.

Didsbury Dave said:
JasminBosnia said:
There will be bunch of Bosnians at Swamp tonight, I hope all of you away fans will take good care of them :D.

Was always going to be a difficult one between him and Negredo. On balance, Negredos form doesn't warrant a start. Despite that, I'm always a bit nervous when Edin starts- you never know what you will get from him.

JasminBosnia said:

We'll have to boo his every touch then jasmin ;)

dancity19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
JasminBosnia said:

Was always going to be a difficult one between him and Negredo. On balance, Negredos form doesn't warrant a start. Despite that, I'm always a bit nervous when Edin starts- you never know what you will get from him.

Positive from it, is that if there are a load of bosnians he will step up his game as he will defo want to score for the bosnian fans that have come over?
So he might play like a man Possessed. Thats how I'm thinking lol.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Negredo should be allowed to play himself into form. Dzeko is a complete shitebag that stifles the way we play and has probably the top 2 misses of the season in the premiership already.

WTF !!!

He is a City player and deserves better than this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.