Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are even arguing where he is gonna play :S I think the best thing for City would be to get Diego Costa and if Atletico want him to include Edin in the transfer. That way City would not spend that much money and also they would get one of the best strikers these days :)

blablabla7 said:
Now you are even arguing where he is gonna play :S I think the best thing for City would be to get Diego Costa and if Atletico want him to include Edin in the transfer. That way City would not spend that much money and also they would get one of the best strikers these days :)

Dzeko is better than Costa who is the new Hulk. He wasn't incredible either. One good season and people forget the previous 10 shite ones.

If we could sell Dzeko to Germany or Italy for £15m or so, I'd snatch their hand off. We sold Balo and Tevez to Italy, no reason ol' Edin can't go over there too.

Replacement wise I wouldn't mind looking at bringing Danny Sturridge back in if he was interested. Would count +1 in our home grown quota. If Real are after Suarez or Barca need a bit of cash without selling Messi, Benzema and Sanchez are two that would improve us. Maybe Ramos from Hertha if we're not looking at blowing much and need just a backup.

Presuming of course that Guidetti, Lopes, Cole or whomever from the youngsters aren't ready to take the next step or can't be integrated into that squad place.

Plain Speaking said:
Gabriel said:
didsburyblu said:
Is he injured ?

Not even on the bench so presumably yes.
Doug mentioned a couple of "minor injuries" in his training report on Wed. I assume Edin must have beenone of those?

No mention of him missing in MP's gig.

Might have got injured in the last training session.

Hope he is available for Tuesday.

missed a lot of sitters again today, matter of fact missed the whole game :0)
Did anybody notice how lazy he was on Twitter today? LOL

Sorry, i had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.